Fuze for iOS extends the Fuze unified communications ecosystem to mobile workforces, connecting BYOD personnel to the entire workforce. Mobile users can access Fuze enterprise applications from anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Fuze Mobile is an enterprise platform that requires a subscription in order to activate the mobile app.
• PBX-like functionality
• Calls over VoIP, mobile carrier, or both
• 4-digit extension dialing
• Ad hoc conference calls
• Visual voicemail with convenient notification of messages
• Instant Messaging with your corporate contacts
• Multiple calls simultaneously
• Sending/receiving SMS text messages
• Video Meetings with colleagues and guest users
• Available in multiple languages
• Video call with a ringing screen to notify others that you are starting an ad-hoc meeting
• In-conversation thumbnail previews for images, files, url links, and gifs
• Join Fuze meetings using Siri voice commands in all supported languages
• Support for SSO using app redirect
• Performance improvements for loading chat history
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t Fuze it
Has great potential but the app constantly freezes when opening it, sometimes for 2+ minutes which will result in the app crashing and reopening itself, it sometimes works after repeating this 5 or so times, very annoying when you’re late for a meeting. The ‘feedback’ part of the update only asks you for the quality of the call, not the app experience. Sort the crashing out and you’re on to a winner.
Helps me connect while on the go
Good quality audio and video. Messages and calls come through. Very reliable.
Thanks for taking time to share your experience!
Easy to use
While I primarily use Fuze on my computer, this app is great for when I am on the move. Easy to send messages and join meetings.
- Fuze, Inc.
- 195.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Fuze, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.