Will guide you how to solve your math homework and textbook problems, anytime, anywhere.
FX Math Solver is a comprehensive math software, based on an automatic mathematical problem solving engine,
and ideal for students preparing term math exams, ACT, SAT, and GRE:
- Over 1,500 sample math problems and fully animated solution steps
- Scientific calculator supported
- Graphing calculator supported
- Automatic problem solving and generation of fully animated step-by-step procedures for problems typed in by users
- User friendly math problem expression editor (WYSIWYG mode)
Math Solver covers problems at the level of Pre-Algebra, Algebra1, Algebra2, and Calculus courses:
- Number operations: add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Prime factorization
- Mixed number
- Complex number
- Basic expression simplification:
- polynomial - factorization, long-division
- exponential and log/ln
- sin, cos, tan, ..
- Equations, system of equations
Ratings and Reviews
Scam! Only solves its own problems!
AVOID THIS APP! I've entered 29 problems following the format of the app and it was unable to find the process for even one!! This app is fine for giving examples of similar problems since it's programmed to work those, but don't expect to get help with ANYTHING you're currently working on! I paid for premium and I really regret it. Such a waste of time trying to get help with the app when I should have been learning the math it was supposed to help me study. DO NOT BUY.
After being out of school for a "few" years this app has really helped me get back to the basics and shows the work to the answer which helps to understand the process of the equation!
BEST SOLVER EVER
Not only does this app allow you to plug in your own math problems, it shows you examples to any kind of problem you could have. It also shows how to solve the problem!! The $5 is totally worth it!! Been using for 3 years now!!!
- Euclidus Inc
- 53.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Euclidus Inc
- In-App Purchases
- f(x) Math premium package $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.