FX Math Solver
By Euclidus Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Will guide you how to solve your math homework and textbook problems, anytime, anywhere.
FX Math Solver is a comprehensive math software, based on an automatic mathematical problem solving engine,
and ideal for students preparing term math exams, ACT, SAT, and GRE:
- Over 1,500 sample math problems and fully animated solution steps
- Scientific calculator supported
- Graphing calculator supported
- Automatic problem solving and generation of fully animated step-by-step procedures for problems typed in by users
- User friendly math problem expression editor (WYSIWYG mode)
Math Solver covers problems at the level of Pre-Algebra, Algebra1, Algebra2, and Calculus courses:
- Number operations: add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Prime factorization
- Mixed number
- Complex number
- Basic expression simplification:
- polynomial - factorization, long-division
- exponential and log/ln
- sin, cos, tan, ..
- Equations, system of equations
What's New in Version 5.7
2 thumbs up!
only issue is that every once in awhile it is unable to do the problem I need. also, the steps of how a problem is done can sometimes get confusing with larger problems.
but over all, this app has truly helped me with my Math!
It is pretty good except for some things:
If you multiply an integer/decimal number (i.e. 6.5) by 0 it gives you the number, not 0. Also, it REQUIRES dx to be at the end of an integral. And sometimes, it just crashes for no reason. PS: it never told you that the letter 'e' in the letter selection, is actually the mathematical e!
Get this app
This app is awesome it helps me study
And help me with homework you could
Just type in your question and then it
Will give you your answer and tell you
How it did it!!!!!!!!!
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Euclidus Inc
- © Euclidus Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- f(x) Math premium package$4.99