This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
As a stylist your number one priority is clients. FyleStyle is the sleek, modern way to manage that relationship.
Built by a hairstylist for hairstylists, FyleStyle allows you to track clients’ personal information, their frequency of visits, color formulas, pricing, and before and after photos. It also securely backs up all your data to the cloud so you’ll never lose it again.
All for less than the cost of a cup of coffee per month.
FyleStyle’s customer service is also run by locally sourced stylists! We are happy to answer any and all questions by email or social media.
We have big ambitions for version 2.
Join us for the journey, won't you?
This app is completely free for up to 10 clients. Subscriptions are $4.99 per month or $44.99 per year and include support for creating unlimited clients. Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each month as follows:
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly or yearly rate at the time of renewal.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
New Release of FyleStyle for 2017. This upgrade fixes some issues with purchasing subscriptions. We also added a tap to zoom for your service photos, and zooming and cropping for all new photos, and improved the look a bit for the iPhone 7. If you have any login issues while we transfer your data in our backend please let us know. Thanks for your all your patience!
This quick release fixes an issue for users with over a hundred service entries, and a potential problem with restoring in-app purchases.