● A Free Backup App that is simple and safe to continuously protect contacts, photos, videos, and calendars to a secure cloud location
● Easily migrate to different devices and extend your storage by saving everything on the cloud
► Auto Backup contacts, photos (at full resolution), videos, and calendars
► Start with 3 GB free
► Automatic upload when WiFi is available and when user changes location
► Protect more than one device
► Restore/migrate to a new device with a tap
► Backs up every version of all files
► Advanced options to disable automatic schedule, upload over mobile data, and more
HOW TO BACKUP DEVICES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Create an account
3- Select what to backup
HOW TO RESTORE/REPLACE DEVICES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Log in to your account
3- G Cloud will detect is this is a new device and will move all your memories to the new device
Our free plan can be used for lifetime. You can continue to safely backup and use your 3 GB forever, for free.
If you choose to upgrade to our paid plans:
• Price varies per plan
• Our plans are:
- 50 GB for, $0.99 monthly (renewable), or $9.99 yearly (renewable)
- Unlimited storage for, $4.99 monthly (renewable), or $49.99 yearly (renewable)
- Unlimited storage for lifetime for $99.99 (one time payment)
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account
• Your monthly or yearly subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, chargers will be according to your plan.
• You can manage your subscription in Settings after purchase. You may disable auto-renewal at any time (ensuring you won't be charged again)
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Your free 3 GB storage, will be forfeited when you purchase a paid subscription
WHY DOES G CLOUD NEED MY DEVICE LOCATION SERVICE?
This feature is used to activate background backup. Background backup automatically backs up all new and changed data once you change your location. G Cloud will not use this service to collect your location.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
WILL G CLOUD HAVE A GREAT EFFECT ON MY BATTERY LIFE?
You might notice that your first backup might use some of your battery life; however, the subsequent backups will run without significant battery usage.
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: email@example.com
-Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
When I add a passcode app crashes every time I open it.
Used to be good. Not working since May of 2018
I haven't been able to upload a single file since May of 2018. It's been awesome up until that time. I paid for the unlimited data and it doesn't backup anything. It scans and loads and tells me when it last backed up but there's no file or record of anything since May of 2018. It also tells me that it had backed up. However, it really didn't. I've been using G Cloud Backup in the past years since 2012. I have been using androids up until April of 2017 and I was using the iPhone 7 plus. It was working until they did an update in the date I mentioned from the beginning. I have upgraded to the Xs Max and any files, photo, or video is non-existant! I hate to pour out a bad review because I like this app a lot and it's done so much good for when I need it. This app says it's supported for iOS 12.
Regardless, it doesn't backup any data with my Xs Max. It won't even create a file or let me view what I have "backed up" from my current iPhone. Please fix this problem. It just does the same thing over and over. Telling me it's syncing, and scanning.. Then it takes a long time and then says it has 1 file pending and doesn't do it's job but only telling me when it last "backed up". I even make sure my power saving mode is turned off as well. Even a full charged battery the system it still fails.
Please fix. I will change my review a soon as Genie9 LTD fixes this unfortunate inconvenient problem. This is also a problem with their other apps they've created. 2 stars due to the fact that I can still view everything I had on my previous devices I no longer have. I will update as soon as something changes.
Let's get it together!
Thanks for reading.
i'd made a huge back up a year ago on this app from an android phone which was connected to one of my google mail account so i connected this app with that particular account and made a backup i knew whenever i will login even from an ios device if i have google account connected i will be able to access my back up but i am very disappointed after a year now when i have this Ios device i am trying to connect this app to the same account and login but its giving me an error of invalid error which is not unacceptable i have a very humble request to support team to help me out not only response back but please fix this problem. Thank you
- Genie9 LTD
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Genie9 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 50 GB Subscription $0.99
- Unlimited Subscription $4.99
- 50 GB Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.