In statistics, G-tests are likelihood-ratio or maximum likelihood statistical significance tests that are increasingly being used in situations where chi-squared tests were previously recommended.
We developed this app for this purpose. By importing data, we can easily use the GTest method for data filtering to prevent large errors from occurring, including the following functions:
- Support manual input of data or import data via servo;
- Set Detection Level for G-Test;
- Support for exporting data, generating charts, and calculating basic statistical needs data.
- Improve the quality of saved chart images;
- When importing large quantities of samples, if more than 50,000 records are used, valid data will be collected using the 90%-10% sampling method.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.