The GA DCSS mobile app engages custodial and noncustodial parents in self-service options by allowing them to securely access their child support cases on any mobile device. It provides easy access to case details and general information about DCSS programs and services.
- Make Payments allows users to make child support payments, specialty payments and fees.
- Upload Document allows users to upload verifications documents through their mobile device
- Driver’s License Release option allows noncustodial parents to submit Deferral Forms MRA, MRD, MRC, and MRE.
- Custodial parent can add, update and cancel direct deposit from their mobile device
- DCSS mobile app allows custodial parents to request case closure through the app.
- Payment History option allows users to view payments made in the last 12 months.
- Scheduled Appointments allows users to view case related appointments.
- Frequently Asked Questions provides users to access general information about the DCSS program
- Notifications and Alerts allow users to receive valuable information about their case.
We’re releasing an updated brand identity, which includes a new logo and colors.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is an excellent way for customers of the Georgia Department of Human Services Division of Child Support Services to obtain information and take actions related to their child support case. It is an easy way for customers to interact with the agency and avoid having to travel to the agency’s office locations or use the telephone call center.I am looking forward to seeing what future enhancements will come!
They refer to us as customers. These people make money of low income parents
This app refers to us as customers. I don’t think anybody wants to be a customer of child support these people make money off of low income parents not only do they take money from the parent but they include taxes and feesTo make money for themselves when will this be over
This app does not provide the information about case activity like the full website does. This app does nothing for me. I still have to logon to the full web in order to see anything I’m requesting. Need to update app to view information about child support
- Georgia Department of Human Resources
- 21.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Georgia Division of Child Support Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.