By Georgia Division of Child Support Services
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The GA DCSS mobile app engages Custodial and Non-Custodial Parents in self-service options by allowing them to securely access their child support case on any mobile device. It provides easy access to case details and general information about DCSS programs and services.
• Make Payments allows users to make child support payments, specialty payments and pay fees.
• View Payment History allows users to view payments made within the last 12 months.
• Scheduled Appointments allows users to view case related appointments.
• Frequently Asked Questions provides users to access general information about the DCSS program.
• Notifications and Alerts allow users to receive important information about their case.
What's New in Version 2.2
Can't save login
The app can't save a login, and can use password managers. Faster to use the website.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jun 18, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Georgia Department of Human Resources
- © Georgia Division of Child Support Services
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.