By Georgia Division of Child Support Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The GA DCSS mobile app engages Custodial and Non-Custodial Parents in self-service options by allowing them to securely access their child support case on any mobile device. It provides easy access to case details and general information about DCSS programs and services.
• Make Payments allows users to make child support payments, specialty payments and pay fees.
• View Payment History allows users to view payments made within the last 12 months.
• Scheduled Appointments allows users to view case related appointments.
• Frequently Asked Questions provides users to access general information about the DCSS program.
• Notifications and Alerts allow users to receive important information about their case.
What's New in Version 2.0
This Release contains
-Support Order Screen
-Case Activity Screen
-Chat and Email services
When I first downloaded the app it was okay, the only things you could do is see the payment history, status of case and scheduled appointments. Now with the update you can do EVERYTHING that you can do on the main support site and more. You can see your support order, case activity and you can chat directly in the app. You also can update your contact information address/phone info via the app. GREAT update GA DCSS
I get a warning saying this app is slowing my phone down. This is an awesome app but it hasn't been updated in just over a year. Other than the lack of updates it's great! I recommend this app to everyone who uses their website!
A remember me option
Finger print for iPhone users as a sign in, or a simple remember me option to keep you from signing in over n over. Other than that it's fully functional.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 10, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Georgia Department of Human Resources
- © Georgia Division of Child Support Services
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.