The Gabriel Collaboration Suite™ is a set of integrated applications that enable seamless and secure cross-platform communications between your own devices and your friend or coworker’s devices. Secure communication links are automatically established using our patented Gabriel Connection Technology™ and all data is encrypted end-to-end protecting you from 3rd party data mining and man-in-the-middle attacks.
The following applications are included and can be easily accessed through a single interface.
Secure Messaging allows you to send and receive encrypted text messages, quickly share files and participate in group conversations
Secure Voice & Video Calling provides convenient encrypted voice and video calling capabilities to any of your Gabriel trusted contacts
Secure Share Client provides easy encrypted access to file sharing services running on non-iOS Gabriel enabled file sharing servers.
Secure Mail Client allows you to send encrypted email and attachments directly from sender to recipient using a user's own non-iOS Gabriel enabled private mail server.
Gabriel Access Subscription - $1.99/month
If you do not have an account, you can purchase a monthly Gabriel Access Subscription through the app during the account sign-up process for $1.99/month. With this subscription you get access to all application features of the Gabriel Collaboration Suite as well as limited Customer Support, including support chat, forum and email access.
To learn more about Gabriel pricing and features, visit: https://www.gabrielsecure.com/features-and-pricing/
1. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
3. Account will be charged $1.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
4. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
5. Any unused portion of a free trial period may be forfeited when you purchase a Gabriel Access subscription.
- Fixed several bluetooth-related audio issues
— Fixed a bug where shared movie files would not open properly
— Fixed a bug where the iPad Pro was not resizing properly
- Fixed an issue where shared picture meta-data was getting dropped
- Enhanced support for (NDS) domain servers
- Added support for SQL connected databases for messaging database
- Added support for single-sided/one-way security policies
- Many other minor performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Don't Waste Your Time
People have been saying this app comes from a "patent troll" company, but giving VirnetX the benefit of the doubt, I decided to give their app suite an honest tryout and here is what I think; The app has a poor UI. The app seems to have been created hastily. They allow you a 30 day trial, but not with the claimed full functionality. It's awkward to move through the app and VirnetX gives the impression that you can use their suit to communicate with anyone, but you can only communicate with other Gabriel users.......so what's the point? Also, it seems Gabriel has been available for less than one year (well after iMessage/Messages and FaceTime, so I must agree....VirnetX is a patent troll! I cannot believe Apple still has this junk on the App Store. I think I'll jump on the bandwagon........hey VirnetX, Apple, Microsoft, Google.....I invented the computer......pay me!
My group and I have been looking for an all in one app like this for quite a while. Been testing it since this AM. Easy registration and connecting. Can't wait to get everybody on it.
Useless... except as cover up for a patent troll
The app appears completely useless, I don't see what value it has for anyone... except as a cover up "product" ["we are totally using the technology in the 'patent', see?"] for a patent troll.
- VirnetX Inc.
- 127.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 VirnetX Holding Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Gabriel Connection Services 1 Year Subscription $1.99
- Gabriel Access Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.