GAget - A simple tool for Google Analyics
By Zoltan Hosszu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Check your Google Analytics stats in seconds!
Your most important numbers are just a swipe away: GAget puts your Analytics data in the Notification Center. And with GAget Alerts you will never miss an important traffic change.
GAget is made up of 3 important parts:
- Overview widget
- Real-Time widget*
- GAget Alerts*
The Overview widget shows you: sessions, users, page views, bounce rate, percent of new visitors, average time on site, top 8 countries your user came from, top 8 referring websites, mobile, tablet and desktop rates.
The Real-Time widget shows you real-time information about your sites & apps. The current number of users, their locations, pages and mobile data is visible in this widget.
With GAget Alerts you can set up goals to get notified about on a daily basis. For example if you want to know when the number of sessions is above 1,000, GAget Alerts will let you know. You can set up goals for sessions, users, page views, bounce rate, % new visitors and average time on site.
The app also supports logging in with multiple Google accounts.*
* Available via in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
~ Changes in 2.0.3 ~
- Fixed a bug in the Overview widget that made it forget to show some graphs
- The Restore purchases needed some updates
~ Changes in 2.0 ~
So many things are new, I don't even know where to begin...
- NEW: The app is finally Sierra ready. Sorry for the delay, the other features took a long time. :)
- NEW: A completely redesigned main application. Easier use with a ton of new features.
- NEW: A Real-Time widget* that complements the Overview widget. Check your sites & app users in real-time!
- NEW: a new app called GAget Alerts*, that runs in the menu bar and notifies you about important changes in your metrics! It's really awesome, you're gonna love it. :)
- NEW: Log in with multiple Google accounts* to check sites and apps under your personal and company accounts.
- The Overview widget is a lot faster now.
- The Overview widget now remembers your last opened view.
- The app now speaks Hungarian. More languages coming in future updates.
IMPORTANT: If the widgets don't work after you updated, make sure to restart the Notification Center by manually quitting it in the Activity Monitor, or by restarting your Mac.
Please don't forget to rate GAget in the App Store. <3
* available via in-app purchase
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 11, 2017
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Languages: English, Hungarian
- Seller: Zoltan Hosszu
- © 2017 - Zoltán Hosszú
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Real-Time Widget$1.99
- GAget Alerts$1.99
- Multiple Google Accounts$1.99