***From the award-winning developer of Professor Astro Cat’s Solar System***
Hold onto your space helmets, the Prof. is back! The smartest cat in the alley invites you on a new adventure into the very frontiers of your brain. Exercise those synapses and flex your neurons with this mission of the mind, to become a Galactic Genius with Astro Cat!
Galactic Genius with Astro Cat is a puzzle game app for ages 6-11 and beyond, based on mini games of logic, speed, memory, and concentration.
5 - BOOST your brain with 6 different mini games on launch, and more to come
4 - EARN points to climb the ranks from Newbie to Solar General!
3 - CHALLENGE yourself with Daily Dashes to earn extra points
2 - EXERCISE skills of logic, concentration, memory, and speed
1 - COLLECT awesomely illustrated stickers featuring intergalactic space facts
From building space suits, to spotting crafty UFOs, there’s a challenge for every budding brainbox just waiting to be discovered. How quickly can you rocket through the ranks and become a Galactic Genius?
- Exercises 4 key skills with astronomically cool mini games
- 1 Daily Dash challenge per day, made up of a combination of games
- Optional extra Daily Dashes available as IAPs
- 6 Free play games to choose from in the full version
- Each game features 50 levels increasing in difficulty
- Launch learning into the stratosphere with collectable stickers featuring space facts, based on content written by quantum physicist Dr Dominic Walliman
- Cats in space! A host of funny characters from the Astro Cat universe
- High quality, hand-crafted animation based on the illustrations of award-winning illustrator Ben Newman
- Bespoke, out-of-this-world soundtrack
- Parental gate, no social media and no third-party advertising
At Minilab Studios, we make a simple pledge: to make fun and learning one and the same, through safe and playful digital experiences that stimulate children’s curiosity and creativity.
Find out more: minilabstudios.com, @minilabstudios on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I do not like the people that chatted to me 😭😢😩😬
Did i get the legendery cat
Artsy but disappointing for the price
Cute app, pretty, artsy images, games are simplistic at first go. my kids enjoy it, but 1 star for only allowing 1 "profile" for paid *full* access ($3.99USD) the cost of first upgrade not stated anywhere until AFTER you pay. Also misleading to get *full* access, only it isn't full access there is an additional feature for the app in the form of in-app subscription upgrade ranging from $.99 to $8.99 USD. There should ABSOLUTELY be an option to have more than one profile for your children. Not many families have a device for each child in the household. I'll stick with TinyBop and Toca apps at this point no more minilab games for this family
Hi Cris & Wats, we're sorry to hear about your concerns with the app. We can assure you that in a future update you will be able to have multiple profiles, so whole families can enjoy it. After the trial period, kids are welcome to continue playing with the free version - they can still play their Daily Dash and a couple of the games each day - there is no obligation to pay for extras. If you are interested, Professor Astro Cat's Solar System (our other Astro Cat app) offers multiple profiles and a single payment. Thanks for your feedback!
- MINILAB LTD
- 154.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Minilab Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version $3.99
- Double Dash Forever $8.99
- Double Dash Weekly $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.