By Jason Allen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Galaxy Bowl is a 3D bowling game of universal proportions! It sports realistic physics, spares mode, 4 player local multiplayer, challenging bowling variations (candlepin, duckpin, 5 pin, and 9 pin), dozens of balls, online leaderboards, and planet-loads of fun!
- Fun pick up and play gameplay. Touch to position the ball, and then swipe your finger to roll it. Tilt or swipe your finger to add spin.
- 100 pin challenge, iron pin, and spares mode!
- Candlepin, Duckpin, Five Pin, and Nine Pin bowling variations! These have new pin types, balls, rules, and challenges.
- Beautiful 3D graphics. Reflective lanes and shiny bowling balls look great on any device.
- Online leaderboards.
Unlock new planet-themed balls, conquer challenging achievements, and complete your voyage of the solar system.
Can you reach Pluto?
TEN PIN BOWLING
One of the most popular bowling games in the world today. Score strikes, spares, and turkeys.
PICK UP SPARES
Practice challenging spares. Clear stages to unlock new balls.
ONE HUNDRED PINS
Knock down as many pins as you can in 5 throws at a rack of 100 pins!
Invented in 1880. Candlepin bowling offers a great challenge. Candlepins are thin skittles that bounce and spin unpredictably when struck. Pins aren't cleared between rounds allowing you to knock them into still upright pins.
FIVE PIN BOWLING
Invented in 1904 in Canada. In 5 pin, each pin is worth different point values. Spares are strategic attempts to hit the most valuable pins. A perfect game is 450 points!
NINE PIN (GERMAN BOWLING)
Invented in medieval Germany, 9 pin is what most later bowling games are based on. Nine pins are arranged in a diamond shape with a "kingpin" in the middle. Knocking all the pins over earns 9 points. Knocking all the pins over but the kingpin earns 12!
Invented in 1904 in New England. Duck pin uses the nearly the same rules as 10 pin, but allows 3 rounds to knock over all the pins. The ball and pins are smaller making precision very important to score well!
Iron pin is the same as normal bowling but one random pin is much heavier than the others. Careful consideration has to be made on how to knock over the heavy pin while also clearing the normal ones.
Bowling on a shuffleboard table! Knock over the pins with a weighted puck.
WEST COUNTY SKITTLES
Traditional skittles game that has been played in British pubs for centuries.
LONG ALLEY SKITTLES
Knock over pins by throwing a barrel-shaped 'cheese'! To score points, you first have to knock over the kingpin. It's tricky to master when the ball bounces unpredictably!
What's New in Version 8.32
- Added 3 new modes: Shuffle bowling, West County Skittles, and Long Alley Skittles.
- Added a new lane.
- Re-organized UI.
- Fixed bugs!
Got the dropsey's
LOVE playing this game but after playing for a period of time the pins start falling over on their own. What's with that?
This game should not be worth 1.99
I bought this game and I don't know why it's exactly like the lite version u don't get any of the other game modes I mean I shouldn't waste my money if it's the same as the lite version
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 13, 2014
- Version: 8.32
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jason Allen
- © 2011 Jason Allen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Galaxy Bowling Pro$0.99
- Candlepin and Duckpin Bowling Mode$0.99
- Galaxy Bowling - All Modes$2.99
- Galaxy Bowling - Candlepin Mode$0.99
- Galaxy Bowling - 100 Pins Mode$0.99
- Galaxy Bowling Duckpin Mode$0.99
- Galaxy Bowling - Five Pin Mode$0.99
- Long Alley Skittles Mode$0.99
- Galaxy Bowling - Nine Pin Mode$0.99
- West County Skittles Mode$0.99