By Arctic Empire
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Galaxy Express is a puzzle solving game unlike any that you've ever played. Your job is simple: help Jonathan Rowe, space delivery boy, plot his course and guide him and his crew safely through the universe. The catch? You only have a bit of control over the course your ship takes! Place directional boosts on your trip grid to guide your ship safely to its delivery point. There isn't a time limit or a life count in Galaxy Express; just sit back and enjoy the challenge of figuring out a solution for each growingly complex puzzle!
* Innovative and challenging puzzle mechanic – ten seconds to master the controls, much longer to master the game!
* Smooth difficulty curve – Galaxy Express won't hold your hand, but it won't leave you in the dust either.
* 120 puzzles to solve!
* Retina display support
* Easy solution sharing – twitter, facebook, Jonathan has is in ur social, commanding ur networkz!
* Works spectacularly on iPad – a bigger screen shows off the game's distinctive art style, and gives the player plenty of room to plot their course.
* Engineered for low battery useage
* Captivating storyline and acerbic humor – how often do you really get to use the word acerbic?!
* Improves spatial reasoning skills – Galaxy Express is a great game for parents to play with kids; a family-friendly story with logic-focused gameplay
What's New in Version 1.4
- Bug Fixes
Excellent, but a walkthrough would be nice
I love this game, and I love the music and the atmosphere, but I WISH someone would create a walkthrough! There are two levels near the end and one bonus level which I just cannot finish.
In-app ads kills it 👎
The premise of a two-dimensional navigation puzzler certainly has merit. The art and sound are top-notch.
But the advertising that appears within the game really deflates the joy out if the experience. It's too easy to touch (removing you from the game with an unwanted visit to the App Store) and too in-your-face with its large banner size.
The game was initially released without ads. This is clearly the ugly face of a greedy developer.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 09, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Arctic*Empire Inc.
- © Arctic Empire Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gravity Boost$0.99