Galaxy of Pen & Paper
By Behold Studios Jogos Eletronicos LTDA ME
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** NO IN-APP PURCHASES! ***
*** PREMIUM FOREVER ***
THE ULTIMATE ROLE-PLAYING SIMULATION GOES TO SPACE!
Galaxy of Pen & Paper is a turn-based meta RPG about a group of players rolling dice in the year 1999! Create your own game master and RPG party, as they roleplay, explore distant planets in their imagination, fight weird aliens and save the galaxy in the era of dial-up internet and floppy disks!
TURN-BASED COMBAT SYSTEM
Assemble the party of your choice, picking your players, races and classes! Unlock new content with the blood, sweat, and luck of your party’s ingenuity and dice rolls!
Will your party include a Slayer Simian Savage or a Thinker Green Medtech? Customize everything from your battle encounters to your Game Master’s table!
EXPLORE THE GALAXY OF QUESTS AND LOOT
Gather your adventurers and travel trough a galaxy of pen and paper, and discover the newest threat as they leave Earth. All the fun of a pen and paper RPG with none of the lost dice!
COMPLETELY NEW GAME
Prepare to be amazed with so much new things! Spaceship battles, stories with multiple decisions, sci-fi classes and races, side-way battles, planet navigation and exploration, and of course, traveling through space and time!
What's New in Version 1.0.4
- Fixed repair bot skill.
- Fixed Zappy mission flow.
- Fixed coffee mission.
- Fixed weaponsmiths appearances.
- Fixed space battles XP and Credits.
- Fixed some defeat and event issues after space battles.
- Now you can properly unlock a new mission giver before unlocking its mission type.
- Fixed Collect missions on asteroids.
- Quick fix for players stuck at the end of Ep3.
- Fixed Game Master in Pectoralis Major
- Fixed Achiever passive skill.
- Credits fix.
- Fixed an issue where the game could freeze after a ship was destroyed.
- Game won't stop external audio anymore.
- Intercept mission fixes in some systems.
- Weaponsmith fix.
- Cryochamber fix.
- A few combat fixes.
- More fixes and improvements.
This game pleasantly surprised me in how it works and how it plays (since this is the only game of the pen and paper series I've played so far). Galaxy of pen and paper is a great experience that anyone who hasn't played it yet needs to. Have noticed a couple bugs, but nothing game breaking or worth noting. Also I love all the chroma squad references in this game.
Great but one little thing...
I'm loving this game so far. It's really fun but there's this bug in the title screen when I open the app where the music cuts off for a few seconds. It's not game breaking or anything but I thought I should probably say something.
If you have not bought this yet, you're bad and you should feel bad. The 8-bit graphics are well-done enough to be appealing without being crappy. The storyline and gameplay are clean and are super interactive and fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 10, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 626 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Behold Studios Jogos Eletronicos LTDA ME
- © Behold Studios all rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.