Galaxy Space Simulator 3D Pro: Gravity Orbits is simple, but very addictive physics sandbox simulator of a gravity systems in space.
Have fun while playing around with stars, planets and moons, observing the gravity forces between them and building up solar systems and even an entire galaxy.
Also available in 3D!
Follow a single planet on its path through your solar system or experience how asteroids build up asteroid belts!
Explore real gravity patterns in 3D space – mixture of universe sandbox simulator and space simulator games!
A striking solar system simulator!
● Full 3D view support and intuitive swipe & pinch navigation
● Brand new achievements system added for even more free planets
● Completely new graphics, optimized asteroids belts performance and collisions
● Save and load planetary systems with system preview and online save and search
● Multiple planet skins & backgrounds
● Easy build complete galaxy with stars, orbiting planets, moons and even whole asteroids clouds in this space simulator sandbox.
● Share your solar systems online and gather inspiration from shared online galaxies. Not sure what to look for? Search for a random solar system!
● Select a planet and follow it on it's path through your own solar system!
● Promote your awesome galaxy in the social media.
● Change planet's appearance to ensure your solar system or galaxy is most beautiful.
● You can view saved solar systems and galaxies from other players and store them locally, extend them and upload via the open space sandbox editor.
● Unlimited space sandbox simulator area! The gravitational interactions continue to work for all planets, suns and moons, no matter where are they in the galaxy and if they are currently displayed.
● Adjustable 3D view.
● Online save and load so you never loose your galaxy or solar systems.
● Real physics simulator with pure gravity interactions between planets, moons, stars and asteroids.
● Precise space sandbox N-body physics gravity algorithm!
● Tutorial explaining the space sandbox simulator.
● Adding planets in 3D mode.
● 3D view of every galaxy!
● Easy switch between 2D & 3D views when adding new planets, stars and asteroids.
● Open sandbox, zoom in and out, freely move the visible area as pleased.
● Beautiful space backgrounds - you can choose between several 3D space wallpapers.
● Create one or more planetary rings and asteroids clouds orbiting a star.
● Planet collisions merge planet mass by following precise physics models.
● Planet color, size and gravity depend on planet mass, several predefined planet and star types available in the sandbox.
● Add whole asteroid clouds at once and observe the gravity interactions between hundreds of randomly placed meteors.
● Create moons in orbit of a planet.
● Remove planets and stars: remove a single planet by selecting it, remove all planets at once or remove just the planets, that are not visible at the moment.
● Easy zoom to all planets, moons and stars in space.
● Simple viewpoint navigation to the star or planet with the largest mass.
● Easy planetary drifts reduction, very useful for creating static systems, that do not drift away from the visible area.
● Visible orbital traces for all planets, moons and stars to observe the amazing gravity forces patterns.
● Adjust the galaxy speed as you like it most.
● Save and load your galaxy online. Saved galaxy preserves all gravity interactions, 3D position, star and planets orbits.
● Completely free!
● Multiple 3D textures for the planets, moons and stars.
● 3D planet traces within the whole solar system.
● Adjustable asteroid cloud sizes & random distribution.
● Background music and sound effects controls.
● Pause the space simulator sandbox any time or resume from just where you were.
Exquisite combination of sandbox games and 3D universe space exploration games!
А 3D gravity solar system orbit simulator you will have hard time turning off!
Enjoy the space exploration!
Follow a single planet on it's path through your solar system or experience how asteroid belts are formed!
- Completely new graphics and controls
- Full 3D view support and intuitive swipe & pinch navigation.
- Optimized asteroids belts performance and collisions.
- Brand new achievements system added for even more free planets.
- Save and load planetary systems with system preview and online save and search.
- Multiple planet skins and backgrounds added.
Ratings and Reviews
So I get that it’s a free game but your U.I. makes this game impossible to play. No tutorial on what you’re doing, impossible to navigate menu. Can’t change settings of planets or anything without dropping a new one. In ability to zoom or pick a focus point makes the game unplayable. Would be fun if you could patch these massive black holes.
I can’t select a thing without placing something down and that’s annoying I wouldn’t even recommend this app to my worst enemy
Stupidity in motion
Only rated five for another planet 🌍
- Krassimir Kondarev
- 252.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Krassimir Kondarev
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock every feature in game! $14.99
- Remove ads $0.99
- High Res Ceres $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.