Battle for Galaxy has begun! Galaxy Tycoon is a clicking game! Click on the ship in space to move between planets! Collect crystals and upgrade the space machine to conquer galaxy! Explore star worlds to evolve the Earth empire! The more you click, the faster your space journey gets! Find extraterrestrial civilization in other galaxies! Develop the Earth empire among other planets!
Prepare your fleet for the devastating strike to prove your domination! The fascinating adventure of the endless space awaits you where you will be facing with the countless enemy squadrons. Galaxy Empire Wars will give you hours of non-stop fighting with the ships of different galaxies. Easy clicks (tap) will help you to defeat them.
- Unstoppable space battle!
- Easy and exciting game play : click and upgrade the clicking skill
- Increase the firepower of your main ship and your drones as well which will help you in the battle.
- A lot of technologies and upgrades.
- Incredible choice of battleships and planets to conquer!
- Wide system of craft and technology research!
-added auto clicker forever option
-rewards for watching ads
-other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Only in it for the energy
If you play for 3 minutes you can get 50,000 energy by writing a review game is poorly developed but it passes time
Bad grammar and too many ads
This app is riddled with ads that pop up out of nowhere to get you to click them. Less than 2 minutes into the game and I had two full screen ads. The game also prompts you to "rate the game" way to early to give a decent rating. Grammar needs work too, the tutorial is choppy and immersion-breaking.
I'm rating for the sake of money XD but so far this seems like a good clicker, clickers are some of my favorite I phone games so I may add this one to my pages of clicker games.
- Romit Dodhia
- 172.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Holy Cow Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Double Money Per Second $0.99
- Removeads $0.99
- Double Balance $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.