Galaxy Wars - Online Strategy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Galaxy Wars is based the classic board game Stratego. It's equal parts Capture the Flag, Chess, and Poker.
There are multiple ways to defeat your opponent and different ships with special abilities. Because your opponent can't see the identity of your pieces until they are revealed in combat, bluffing adds a fun twist to the game.
* Classic Stratego inspired game play adapted for quick bite-sized turns
* Asynchronous multiplayer gaming
* Turn based adaptations that make it easy keep track of what is happening in each match
* Leaderboards to track wins and world rank
* Opponent ship tagging feature lets you tag one enemy ship to keep track of its movements
* Customizable set-up formations
* Turn Replay shows you the last 5 moves in each game
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Minor Bug Fixes
Slight App Name change (Stratego to Strategy)
First of all really like the game!!!
I have a couple of bugs that I noticed:
1. I started a game and arranged my guys. Saved to my formations and then when I clicked done I switched back to the old setup and I lost all my progress.
2. The three move warning goes off early.
I also have a couple of features that would be nice:
1. The ability to change the replay to either on or off. Better that that, have a three option setting (last three plays/last play/and off).
2. Chat feature would be really nice.
3. Possibility to sign in through Facebook. Only because I am the only one in my family of five able to play this via Game Center app.
4. It would be nice to always play from the bottom of the screen because it just feels more natural to do that.
Is a fantastic way to fill that Stratego fix without having to spend an hour. Please continue with upgrades.
Awesome game, wish more people played it
Great game and easy to use. Very fluid and not spammed by popup ads. Free is a good thing.
Really wish there was an AI for 1 player games.
Perhaps if more people knew about the app and played moves sooner than once a week, then forget and quit, the community would be more supportive and active.
I'll keep searching for players in hopes it gets rolling Soon.
Single player mode and more opponents = 5 stars... Almost there now
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 21, 2012
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Todd Grubbs
- © Todd Grubbs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.