By Yonac Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Galileo Organ is the professional tonewheel & transistor modeling organ for your iPad.
Galileo Organ's 11 unique organ types recreate anything from a leaky old 300-pounder to the transistor-most of the red boxes. The organ comes complete with three manuals, Scanner vibrato/chorus emulation, percussion module & settable organ parameters such as leakage, keyclick, attack & release and more. The signal is rounded out by a virtual-tube, Class-A inspired preamp, as well as a powerful rotary cabinet simulator with 3 cabinet types and multiple parameters.
Performance and studio-friendly, Galileo Organ also features comprehensive MIDI implementation with over 130 CC destinations, Audiobus input & effects, a built-in arpeggiator, tapedeck and more. With over 240 factory presets, Galileo Organ delivers classic organ sounds essential to every studio.
• Virtual-Analog tonewheel & transistor organ w/ real time signal generation
• 32-bit floating point pro-grade DSP
• Ultra low-latency audio generation
• Virtual-Tube Preamp & Rotary Cabinet emulator
• 3 individually configurable manuals
• 11 organ types for each manual, including tonewheels in various leakage & tonal characteristics, & unique transistor models
• Scanner Vibrato / Chorus emulation
• Realistic percussion section w/ 2 attack algorithms
• Adjustable drawbar & tonewheel leakage
• Per-manual adjustable attack & release
• Key click amount & tone
• Dedicated pre-FX & post-FX volume controls
• Togglable Bass Foldback
• Adjustable Brilliance for rolling off high end
• Adjustable Upper/Lower manual balance & Pedal manual volume
• Manual Coupling
• MIDI selectable Drawbar Sets
• 48 voice total polyphony
\\\Rotary Cabinet Simulation///
• Faithful emulation of the lush rotary cabinet sound
• State-of-the-art cabinet simulation w/ period-correct frequency response & resonance
• 3 cabinet types, including baffled & open speakers
• Rotary brake & speed toggles
• Adjustable slow & fast speeds
• Adjustable rotor acceleration for realistic speed-up & slow-down effect
• Adjustable drum-to-horn speaker balance
• Adjustable stereo mic seperation
• Selectable drum rotor operation mode
• Rotary effect mix
• Asymmetric-clipping "Class A" inspired tube modelling DSP
• Adjustable gain & blend providing mild tube saturation to harmonic-rich overdrive
• Classic tone stack w/ Bass, Mids and Treble
• Selectable low/high mids focus for "American" or "British" tube tones
• Realistic input volume sensitivity
• 4 unique wah types
• Adjustable sweep range & center
• Adjustable emphasis
• Togglable autowah w/ 5 sweep curves
• Continuous, key-reset & one-shot sweep modes
• Sweep rate & phase
• BPM syncing w/ 16 note values
• Velocity tracking for auto sweep depth
• Ring Modulator/Tremolo w/ rate, mix & slow/fast op modes
• Delay w/ time, feedback & mix
• Reverb w/ size, spread, mix & pre-delay
• Configurable signal path
\\\MIDI & Connectivity///
• CoreMIDI & Virtual MIDI
• Inter-App Audio instrument & FX
• Audiobus Input & Effect slots
• Dedicated MIDI IO ports for each manual
• MIDI Learn w/ over 130 control destinations
• Use MIDI CCs to control Organ, Drawbars, Effects, Arp
• Sustain & Expression pedal support
• Universal MIDI access to pedal manual for left-hand bass playing
• External clock syncing
• Dedicated arp for each manual
• 10 arp algorithms
• Settable note value & gate
• Trigger & Program/Perform modes
• Over 240 factory genre-spanning presets
• A bank produced by Sunsine Audio
• Preset & bank export/import via email or iTunes
• Save endless banks and presets
• Record & share app audio
• Export audio via email, WiFi, SoundCloud, Audio Copy
• Import via WiFi or Audio Paste
• iPad 2 or newer
• iOS 7 or newer
What's New in Version 2.1
• Additional iOS 8 compatibility updates
• Other UI-level updates & improvements
Another MUST HAVE Yonac app!
I'm starting to think I should put Yonac Inc on auto pay. ;) Here is another outstanding app, this time in the organ category. When I first downloaded it I thought "what can I do with this app?" Now I'm thinking "what can't I do with it?!" There are numerous presets in many genres that will get you going right away, and they sound great. But this app also shines in the depth of editing possibilities. It is laid out well and very intuitive. You can tell a lot of thought went into the design. If you love organ, this is your app.
Keepin' it greasy!
LOVE the new full screen mode. By far the best iOS clone wheel available. Perhaps just a tad thin sounding in the top octave-and-a-half, but still very good Hammond sounds percolate from this great app. Excellent rotary emulation that is very tweakable. Editing goes way deep and can emulate any organ sound you've ever heard or take your sonic palette to realms never experience before. Hundreds of presets of the widest variety and and near endless space to store your own tweaks.
This thing Rocks!
What a great full-featured drawbar organ emulator! Can't wait to hook it up to my Midi keyboards and give it a go through my Leslie 760! Everything an emulator possibly could be and more. Great job guys!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 12, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yonac Inc.
- © 2013 Yonac Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.