By Adrian Herzog
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Gallery Solitaire is a clever game for a short break with serious addiction potential.
• You can compare your efforts with the results of strategy-less play: the program just taps randomly on playable cards. It does this many times, starting with the exact same starting situation as yours.
• Gallery introduces “computer-aided-play” (CAP):
- You don’t have to spend time on obvious moves; the computer will make those for you.
- At every moment, the program shows you all playable cards.
- Just tap on a playable card: it finds its correct position automatically.
You concentrate on selecting the playable cards in optimal order to avoid blocking situations and to achieve an excellent score.
The program saves all results (including the comparison results) and does statistical evaluations on this data.
What's New in Version 2.5
Additional evaluation graph, color optimization, and some minor changes.
One on my favorite solitaire games!
I've been playing this game for more than 15 years and still like it. It's a change of pace from regular solitaire games and now that I can play it on my iPad, I'm very happy!