By David Ventura
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GaMBi is an iOS app for chiptune fans, performers, DJs, and remix artists, allowing deep customization of classic video game sound and connection with hundreds of other music-making apps via channel control, AudioCopy, Audiobus, and sample export.
GaMBi contains over 60 licensed tracks and two full hours of music from classic and modern composers including: Jeroen Tel, Jon Dunn, C-jeff, Blitz Lunar, Tappy, Hally, and 1H1D!!
Key features include:
- loop, shuffle, track favorites
- library sort and search
- playlist creation
- channel toggle and built-in equalizer
- AudioCopy, Audiobus, export to iTunes
Supported formats include, NSF, GBS, SPC, VGM, HES, KSS, AY, SAP, and more.
Check out our trailer, manual, and get support at: http://ichigoichie.org/gambi
What's New in Version 1.2.1
New in 1.2:
- Full support for all NSF expansion modules including MMC5, FDS, VRC7, and 5B
- Lock screen playback controls
- Completely rebuilt two-band equaliser with reverb available for all systems
- Four new tracks from hot Japanese artist hydden
- Dozens of bug fixes, UI tweaks, and workflow improvements
- Fixed a compatibility issue with GYM files in 1.2
Must own for chiptune fans
If you make chiptune music or need a good game audio player get this right now. The ability to isolate channels and run through audiobus is priceless.