Track your gambling sessions and trips effortlessly. Designed for quick entry updates while you are playing. Clearly see your results, noteworthy events, and remaining stake. Easily advance to your next session (next buy-in or game).
View and email reports to help with tax returns, financial planning, and travel reminiscence!
No ads, no in-app purchases.
- Create trips
- Configure multiple gamblers and stakes
- Track sessions and activities
- Record noteworthy events including photos, and share via mail, message, Twitter, Facebook, etc
- Start with a supplied list of activities and locations, then add your own
- Swipe to page through sessions
- Create, view, and email PDF reports
- Selectable levels of detail
- Scope reports by date, player, location, game, notables
- Win-Loss reports for financial analysis or tax purposes (meets IRS reporting requirements)
- Review the outcome of different betting strategies or games (even for your online practice sites)
- Save (archive) trip data to iCloud or locally
- Browse and load prior archives on all your iOS devices
- Combine archives
-Crash Fix: First time installations of the app were failing to open (crashing) due to the lack of Apple's recently required Photo Usage Description. This has been corrected and the first time user will now see, "Gamble Diary can associate photos with Notable Events you enter based on timestamp" when asked if Gamble Diary should be allowed to access their photos.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update is awesome
I’ve had the app for a while and really like it. You can be as detailed or simple as you want. I contacted the developer with some items that were not working right and also asked for some changes to make entry easier. I was contacted directly and the issues were fixed and the enhancements were done. Excellent communication and awesome update. Thanks much.
App Crashes Even Before Opening ...
Waiting to hear from the developer ... will update once I have a reply.
So far a VERY bad $3 bet.
Update: Developer quickly responded and is submitting an a new version to the App Store ... will continue to update.
Impressed with help from the developer ... app now works.
Have just begun to use ... it is for a select market, but for many of us who live in Las Vegas it is a must have ... I’m now moving my rating to 4 stars.
I've been waiting for this!!
Wow! Finally, a gambling tracker app that will replace my paper notebook. I can see progress against my stake, record the fun things that happen like big wins, dice runs, Royals, and even record W-2Gs. It's easy to use, too.
The reports are easy and look good. I'm going to start entering my results from earlier in the year so I can include them in my year-end reporting.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.