Game Dev Story
By Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your own game company and try to create a million-selling game in this unique simulation.
Features the ability to develop your company's own game console, plus a system for changing your staff members' professions.
Hire talented people and train them to develop their skills.
As your staff gets more experience, you will unlock a wider array of game genres and content to develop. Try to find the most popular combinations and develop for the latest platform!
Your staff members can have a variety of game-related professions, from programmer to sound engineer.
Work hard and you may reach the top of the video game industry!
Universal app supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Fully touch screen interface.
--Outsell friends and be #1 on Game Center!--
The game now lets you switch between English and Japanese.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Now with Game Center support.
Awesome Game, Needs More though.
I love this game! I have played the game for over 50 in game years and have released over 100 games, of which only one has gotten a solid 40 on critic reviews. But the game needs more too it, for one i think you should get rid of the blackouts and equipment failures for sure, they just mess up the games under development. Also i think you need to add MMO's and different sized games, and the ability to release games on multiple platforms. I have also played Game Dev Tycoon on the PC, i really like that game as well, and it feels more complete than Game Dev Story, im sorry if this sounds mean but im just being honest. In short, Kairosoft, i think that you could add more to this game, you should expand the game to include more. I hope you understand, and im sorry if this sound like a lot to process, but it just needs more. There is no way i will rate this less than 5 stars because you guys did an amazing job on this app, it just could use more, an if it did, it could be even better.
Game dev story 2
Okay first things first:
BEST GAME EVER!
But what could be better?
GAME DEV STORY 2
I have a few suggestions
1. Maybe for each game you make you could fill out a survey for what is included in the game
2. Maybe once you finish the game before putting it on the market you should be able to test it based on the choices you chose.
3. maybe while testing the game if you saw a bug you tap on the note pad in the corner and the bug will be written down and your employees would fix the bug
4. I agree with some people about customizing your own console and game cover
5. I also agree with the idea of makings list of upcoming games and other companies buying stocks of your company.
6. Some new topics and categories would be very nice too.
7. Other companies should also be able to buy or use your console to make games.
8. You should be able to invest in upcoming new companies and be able to make alliances with other companies.
9. Last but not least you should be able to betray another company like they could to you.
This game would also be able if you could work with other REAL people's companies and be able to see their console in a conference.
I know this is a lot but the creators of these games are almost like gods to the Kairosoft fans. Game Dev Story 2 would could be worth ten dollars each and would still be worth the money.
This would make kairosofts millions and billions of dollars.
TAKE THESE SUGGESTIONS INTO GREAT CONSIDERATION PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE!
Best iPhone Game I Own
Without getting into the details, as many others have, as a life long gamer - beginning with the Atari 2600 - I wholeheartedly recommend this game. It takes a bit of getting used to at first, but once you get the mechanics down, I assure you that you will be hooked. The pacing is perfect and makes it hard to put down - the hours will slip by while you keep telling yourself that you will quit after you develop the next game. The graphics could use an update, but they do not significantly detract from the experience. The references to the history of gaming are hysterical and much appreciated. This game is truly an homage to the medium that has brought me so much enjoyment over the course of my life. If you are a longtime gamer, do yourself a favor and pick this one up. I cannot imagine getting more enjoyment out of $3.99.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 21, 2011
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Kairosoft Co.,Ltd
- © (C)KAIROSOFT CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.