Inflammania - The Inflammation Game is a strategy game for everyone. Enter the fascinating world of the immune system! Become familiar with the good and bad sides of inflammation. Embark on exciting adventures in our body and protect it from diseases such as gout, Crohn's disease, asthma and rheumatism.
In currently 5 worlds (Gut, Joint Gout, Joint Rheumatism, Joint Rheumatism II, Lung) you learn about complex, molecular mechanisms and drugs with their effects and adverse reactions.
• Gout-Joint: Strategically position neutrophil granulocytes and catch uric acid crystals with their nets during a gout attack.
• Rheumatism-Joint: Take different drugs in a targeted dose and stop the immune cells to attack your own body.
• Lungs: Place leukotrin inhibitors and glucocorticoid drugs to eliminate the inflammatory tissue hormones and T lymphocytes to prevent an asthma attack.
• Bowel: Fight against the influx of neutrophilic granulocytes with various drugs and become master of the inflammatory reaction in Crohn's disease.
The game is developed within the Collaborative Research Centre 1181 "Checkpoints for Resolution of Inflammation" at the University Hospital Erlangen of the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg. The development of the game is funded by the German Research Foundation.
- includes new world "Joint Rheumatism II"
- bug fixes
- Universitaetsklinikum Erlangen
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Universitätsklinikum Erlangen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.