You are a mighty god. Choose the path of good or evil, and unleash devastating magic against the enemy. It's up to you to protect the Earth!
Experience fast action and strategic gameplay as you unleash incredible magic against the hordes of Chaos! Collect dozens of spells and discover the unique ways they interact with each other. Choose the path of good or evil by saving or destroying mankind, appease the greater gods to unlock challenges, collect powerful champions to fight with you in battle, customize your god, play with other players in large scale cooperative campaigns, and so much more!
• Drag and drop spells on to the battlefield to unleash devastating magic
• SINGLE PLAYER: Progress through a campaign with unique monsters, bosses, locations, and more
• MULTIPLAYER: Join other players in group multiplayer if you choose, and battle together towards a common goal as you defend against large scale invasions
• Discover how spells interact with each other - electrify water, burn trees, water plants, and more
• Play as good, evil, or both, by saving or destroying mankind
• Appease different gods and embark down several unique challenge paths
• Collect a variety of powerful champions that fight alongside you in battle; from a noble king, to an armored bear, to a giant skeleton warrior, and many more
• Customize your god with clothes, armor, god gifts, mutations, and more
• Play against a variety of powerful enemy types, creating deep, strategic gameplay
• Collect worshippers and earn powerful rewards as your god grows in fame
• Immerse yourself in a unique world with interesting characters
• Beautiful graphics & over the top effects
• Email us at email@example.com for any help, suggestions, feedback, or bug reports
• Follow @FoursakenMedia on Twitter, or like us on Facebook for all the latest news
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely Great but needs a few changes
Game of gods is very fun, no denying, however there are some things that I think should be implemented or changed, one change being that when you have an item with an effect and add a new one, there shouldn’t be any chance that the same effect will appear for obvious reason I need not say, an implementation I suggest would also be that if possible I’d like to customize the avatars face and gender, also I find that the gain of points is severely limited for those who would want to play normally without having to watch adds, not being able to save up points and gain points in any other way but the missions is a very poor decision and could kill the game in the crib, on the game you have abilities and those abilities can interact with other abilities for extra effects, though only two at a time are combined a cool addition would be triple combinations that reck even more monsters, besides that more story would be a liked addition since nonstop missions with no substance will become boring at some point even with the unique enemies, That’s about all I can think of improvement wise, now let’s praise some things I think were nice, god gold the special currency can be gained after every mission in small amounts, with enough accumulation you can get rid of ads, double point gain, and other things for free (3,000 points for ad disable, every mission rewards 10-30 god gold maximum) like earlier extra effects from the combination of powers
Look the graphics are good and I love the idea of being a god. However, those aspects of the game do not even really matter because at the end of the day, you will be doing the same thing over and over and over again. This game is built around a single, very generic style of mission. Guard a single location by killing hoards of enemies before they can reach it. There is no story or reason to care about anything in the game except maybe how your god looks. Even that is a disappointment though, and most people will quit the game once they realize they have to play as “The god of Account Management” (seriously, what god wears a dress shirt and tie?) and in order to change your look or acquire new gear, you have to grind and grind and grind and grind...or spend money of course. If you want to play it, hey you should. Give it a chance if you think you’ll like it. I did not.
Males only, apparently.
My biggest complaint with games like this is that you can’t choose to be male or female. If you’re going to allow for customizable characters, you should also allow players to choose their gender. It’s frustrating to only be able to play as male. If there’s a way to change it, it isn’t included in the tutorial and I’ve yet to find it.
Otherwise, great graphics and gameplay. I’m stoked that it’s portrait mode, that’s a huge plus. It’s just a stunning game all around. Controls are a little touchy and take a bit to get used to, but it’s not enough to ruin the game. This will more than likely be another p2w game, much like those currently dominating the free charts. Hopefully it doesn’t take away from the fun of it.
Definitely looking forward to the future with this one.
- Foursaken Media
- 2.4 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Foursaken Media
- In-App Purchases
- Special 1 $2.99
- Champion $1.99
- Gold 1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.