Game Studio Tycoon 2: Next Gen Developer
By Ashley Sherwin
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Start as an independent game dev; become the world’s greatest game studio!
Welcome to the next generation of game development! Game Studio Tycoon 2 puts you in the place of an independent game developer during the early days of the gaming industry. Play through 50 years of gaming history and develop on over 40 different platforms! Expand your studio along the way and hire up to 16 employees!
- Play 50 years of gaming history.
- Manage every detail of your studio! Hire employees, create up to 3 separate teams, raise money by getting investors and create games, consoles, and more!
- 4 unique locations with room for up to 16 employees!
- Amazing 3d graphics with motion captured animations!
- Two game modes – Play the game as it was intended in normal mode, or test your skills with the unforgiving hard mode.
- Create your own gaming platforms.
- Create and manage Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) games! You can determine the level of support to give the game and even create updates to boost sales!
- Research new technology that you can use to create better consoles and game engines.
- Manage up to 3 teams! Each team can work on their own project allowing you to release games and consoles quickly!
- A clean, minimalistic user interface allows you to play the game with ease.
- Appropriate for all ages
Great Game! Needs Updates.
It's iconically decent to its nature of being able to do as much thing possible to create a game, and this MMO feature for an online game is well deserved. I haven't got far enough actually to explore this game, i'm still in process, but thus far, it may need a couple of new features and updates. I basically mastered, "Game Dev Story", so I wanted a challenge, and to be honest this was it. It's missing an actual award ceremony for the games you have released, and it needs more work done and achievements, overall. This is good game, it just needs a couple of updates, and they most likely got their idea from the hit game on steam, "Game Dev Tycoon". This game got potential, your best option is to focus on this one and make it compatible for all devices, possible to run this.
Bugs and Glitches
This has happened to me several times after deleting and reinstalling the game. When I get really far (I've passed the current year and nothing new is able to come out) a glitch prevents me from creating games. I pressed "Release Game" and then the game was gone. It didn't publish, I didn't get any money, so I wasted thousands of the in game money and nothing happened. Now, I have a game that has been made, but there's no option to release it. I have thousands of dollars and t was fun, and now the only thing I'm able to do is sit around and wait for the company to go bankrupt. Because this has happened to me multiple times, I gave the game one star. It does everything it's supposed to and is a good game until this happens, but this game breaking glitch is enough to lower my rating of a 5 star game to a 1 star.
Employees are too expensive
This is an awesome game. I love the concept, and I enjoyed it for about the first few days I was playing, but eventually, I wasn't able to keep up with the amount of money I had to pay the employees. I would understand if the employee salary would stay the same since you hired them, but this game forces you to give the employees raises every year, and it just becomes too much money. It is way too expensive to pay the employees! If employees weren't so expensive, this game would be great. I've tried three times, and I can't beat the game because I end up going bankrupt because of my employees. Please fix this! Other than that, great game
- Category: Games
- Released: Aug 08, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 249 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ashley Sherwin
- © 2015 Ashley Sherwin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.