Game Studio Tycoon 3 – Gaming Business Simulation
By Ashley Sherwin
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It’s a dream of every amateur and pro gamer to have their own personal game studio where they can hire the best developers, create awesome video games and sell them for a huge profit! Game Studio Tycoon 3 gives you the chance to simulate a fully functional game development studio! Do you have what it takes to beat the competition and become the best studio in the industry?
• Start on your own in a small office, and grow your gaming business to owning 7 buildings and managing 50 employees while tasking 3 independent teams of game developers to produce different projects at the same time!
• Build your video gaming business alone, or try to get help from investors. A unique investor system allows you to sell off part of your company for money when you’re in a pinch!
• Develop games for devices from 50 years of gaming history as well as the near future.
• Create your own video games and even MMO’s! Determine the level of support for your MMO games, create updates, and run advertisement campaigns to attract new users!
• Create your own hardware! You can create a traditional console, handheld device, or even a mobile device (tablet/phone). Once your hardware is released you can try to increase your market share by investing in third party developers to produce games for your hardware. Every game you release on your own hardware can help increase your market share!
• Set the price for your games and hardware. Lower priced products tend to sell more, but turn less of a profit – find the right balance to capitalize!
• Participate in 3 yearly conventions, each targeted at different types of fans.
• Incredibly complex fan and user system. Each fan has a genre preference, and platform preference, and an age. On top of that, your fans will grow older as the game progresses!
• Compare your studio against 7 AI studios and compete for yearly awards.
• Analyze and strategize! Pour over various charts and graphs to determine what games you should make and decide what direction to take your company in.
• Plan your game projects and hardware ahead of time. You can queue up to 3 projects for each team to work on for a total of 9 projects. This means when a team is done with their current project, they will move on to the next one right away!
• Take a gamble and make games for big publishers! However, publisher deals rely on your past projects so be sure to have a high average game rating!
• Certify your employees in 8 different technical fields to help improve their performance.
Chase your dream and get immersed in the ultimate tycoon adventure of the Game Development industry!
What's New in Version 1.3.3
It's an amazing game but I think whenever everyone plays they get in the negatives and I once made 3.3 mil off of one of my games and I never got the money pls patch this and I will randomly lose 200k please either change or patch this
Great game but...
I love this game and the games before this. There is, however, one small tweak I wish could happen. I wish there was a sandbox mode that could let people have fun making games without consequences. That is all. Until this happens, I stand by my 4 stars.
Amazing, Addictive, And Now It's 1 AM.
Alright so the name of the game is to make a game for the least amount of money you can and make the biggest profit. I'm about to hit 20,000,000,000 I'm squandering the competition.
Also this game has an auto-save so when my phone died when I was playing it I was literally terrified because I didn't hit save but it put me almost exactly where I was. Very Cool and Very fun game.
My one thing: Why is there a cap on the amount of Units?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 188 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ashley Sherwin
- © 2016 Michael Sherwin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.