GameChanger provides simple - yet powerful - free scorekeeping tools, advanced statistics, live updates and team management solutions for baseball and softball teams. We calculate stats, generate a scorebook, and stream live play-by-play and audio to parents and fans.
The GameChanger app is the premiere team management app for baseball and softball teams of all ages and skill levels. Our in-app messaging, game & practice scheduling, attendance tracker and team announcements make it easy for every coach to organize and manage their teams.
- SIMPLE SCOREKEEPING: Anyone at the game can capture the play-by-play for your team with our easy-to-use free scorekeeping app.
- IN-GAME STATS: See stats and player charts when you need them the most. Back-up your decisions with real-time team and player statistics.
- SEASON STATS: Your season stats - including team & player charts - are updated automatically after every game.
- PITCH COUNT ALERTS: As “The First Pitch Smart Certified App”, we make it easy to monitor and protect your pitchers’ health, including custom pitch count alerts.
- SYNC & IMPORT : Quickly sync your game data with MaxPreps. Import other GC opponents’ rosters before the game - no manual entry!
- TEAM MESSAGING: Make sure everyone on your team is up-to-date with free in-app messaging and push alerts.
- SCHEDULE ALERTS: Everyone will know the up-to-date team schedule and who's attending
- LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY: Give family & fans the ability to view live play-by-play with a real-time field view and box score.
- POST GAME RECAPS: We generate a newspaper quality game recap after each game, instantly, for the team community.
Download the GameChanger Baseball & Softball scorekeeping app today for free.
PRESS & PARTNERS
Our Partners: Little League International, Cal Ripken Baseball, Maxpreps.com, Babe Ruth Baseball and Softball, USA Softball, and Pitch Smart.
"A no-brainer" - LA Times
“Friends and family can watch my son's games even though they live hours away.”
“The perfect scoring app.”
"If I see a team using a paper scorebook, I open GameChanger and show them how much easier it can be!"
HOW CAN GAMECHANGER HELP YOU?
SCOREKEEPERS: Anyone can be the scorekeeper for their team with just a few taps. Our free scorekeeping app for baseball and softball is easier than your traditional scorebook and is comprehensive enough to track 160+ stats, generate spray charts, monitor pitch counts, and provide key game insights.
COACHES: Get the tools you need to make better decisions with real-time stats, spray charts, player charts and season stats. Our messaging and scheduling features help every coach organize their teams and keep their baseball and softball communities connected and informed.
FAMILY, PLAYERS & FANS: Can't make the game? We stream every pitch live so you never miss a moment. You can also sign up to receive the team schedule, message the coach, family and get live game and player alerts!
GameChanger was founded on the firm belief in the power of youth sports to be a pathway to building lasting life skills.
GameChanger subscriptions through the Apple App Store will be charged through a user’s iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal disabled in your Account Setttings.
Plus Subscription - $2.99/mo or $29.99/yr
Premium Subscription - $7.99/mo or $49.99/yr
Photography by **K.M. Klemencic** (https://www.flickr.com/photos/klemencic/) and by **chrismetcalfTV** (https://www.flickr.com/photos/laffy4k/) is licensed under **CC BY 2.0** (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/).
California Disclosures: https://dickssportinggoods.com/s/california-disclosures
US Patent No. 8,731,458
• New: Added LD% (line drive percentage) to give more insight on balls put in play
• New: Brought back tips to help new scorekeepers find the “Pitch” button and our drag-and-drop feature while scoring
• Fixed: A bug related to balks
• General: We no longer support iOS 10. Please update your device!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Can only think of a few things to make it better
It’s a terrific app. Easy to score games, and the detailed stats are pretty good. Seemed pretty easy for this beginner to get started with right away.
There are a few things that would make it even better:
1) Many youth leagues have “mercy”, or run limit rules. It would be great if the app had a place to enter that limit in the team profile, and used that profile data to offer to end the inning when the limit is reached.
2) Many youth leagues allow pitchers and other players to be substituted out without losing their place in the lineup. It would be great if the app had a toggle for that in the team profile, and if toggled, automatically leaves players in the lineup when they are subbed. This will prevent some errors I have had in the past where I forgot to go back and put the player back in the lineup after I sub them out.
3) Many youth leagues have time limit rules for starting a new inning and ending the game. It would be great if there were a way to enter those limits in the team profile, and then the app could provide warnings when these limits are approaching or reached (maybe using the first pitch as a starting point if the scorekeeper doesn’t set it).
4) it would be pretty entertaining if the app could calculate a hypothetical “optimal” lineup based on past games. Or perhaps just a lineup based on sabermetrics :).
Great app but update brings it down a star
I have been using this app for 5 years and it has really been good. There was a recent update on which it does not allow you to move to the next player while in the lineup to give that player a position. Instead you need to click the player then back out and choose the next player and select his position. There might’ve been some people that didn’t like the option but maybe there could be something in the settings to be able to choose which one you prefer. Also the ability to change a player from P to 1B, if the player originally playing 1B and original pitcher swap positions it used to do it for you automatically but now you need to change each individual player. It’s a lot more convenient especially when you need to make a few changes so you don’t miss anything.
Other than that it’s a great app and I have spoken to some reps at conventions and they are always looking to get better.
A Great Concept With A Few Imperfections
I would rate this app 4.5 stars if I could. I love the concept, as well as the ease of using the app and having all the stats in one place; however, the app doesn’t have a few key components that would make the app amazing. It is difficult to change a mistake if you don’t catch it right away, and I wish you could view which players subbed for who in the regular viewing as opposed to only in the scorebook view (or gave the option to remove “burned” players from the lineup), but my main problems with the app come from scorekeeping high school and adult slow pitch. I wish the app had a slow pitch option with an automatic rover/4th outfielder setting, a time limit, home run limit, and 1-1 automatic count (so it doesn’t affect pitch count). You can change all these once you’re scoring, but it’s tedious for tournaments when you have to change the settings every game.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for all the feedback. A few quick tips: We do have an option for a rover or a 4th outfielder if you begin to score a game and then tap menu and then settings and then select the rover/4th outfielder option. In game Settings you can also enable a game clock, pitch alerts and advanced fielding. If you'd like to discuss in detail some of the other use cases around subs and 1-1 counts please email me direct at email@example.com would love to understand in more detail how we can achieve these in the best way. Best, Nathan
- GameChanger Media, Inc.
- 102.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, GameChanger Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plus Access $2.99
- Monthly Premium Access $7.99
- 1 Month Plus Access $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.