This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
GameFly is the ultimate video game and movie app including:
- Get info on 8,000+ games for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Wii U, 3DS, and more
- Rent the latest Blu-ray and DVD movies
- Pre-order, buy new and used, and Keep games and movies you rent
- Browse GameFly Streaming titles
- View GameFly Streaming compatible devices and controllers
- Easily subscribe to a GameFly Streaming pack by using TV code checkout with your Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick (1st gen), Samsung Smart TV and LG Smart TV
- No Controller? No problem! Use your mobile device to try out GameFly Streaming with your Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick (1st gen) or LG Smart TV.
- Check out user reviews and ratings
- Connect with fellow gamers
- Up-to-the-minute gaming news
- Browse screenshots and videos
- GameFly members can manage their Q and account on the go
- Sign up and become a member now
What's New in Version 4.1
- New notifications section to track when your rentals have been shipped.
- Assorted bug fixes
- Ink Ribbons*
*Ink Ribbons not available in real life.
We're always looking for new ways to improve our app. If you have feedback on features or improvements you'd like to see, please email email@example.com.
I’ve been subscribed to GameFly for 2 months and it’s good shipping has been very consistent 2-3 business day beside that one time it took 7 days but still pretty consistent
it just for some reason my friend has a shipping preference setting and I don’t for some reason I don’t know if it’s because he’s been a longer member or something but that setting really helps get the new games. Is there something I gotta do to get that setting?
Some simpletons seem to not understand how supply and demand works. They expect GameFly to overstock their shelves, only to serve the hype phase of new releases.
How fast USPS ships is not up to GameFly, quit crying about it.
It’s great because I can try games and decide if I want to buy them or not. (Can just buy from them.) I usually get two games and only send one back at a time so that I always have one out.
If you don’t make full use of the service and only want to get new releases with low availability, that’s your own fault. Not theirs.
I’m a huge gamefly fan and I’ve been using for a while but there’s a bug that’s not letting me add games to my que and I just would like to know if it would be fixed anytime soon cause I don’t have any games out right now and I would like to get more so my account isn’t just being wasted and I’m wasting money