This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
GameFly is the ultimate video game and movie app including:
- Get info on 8,000+ games for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Wii U, 3DS, and more
- Rent the latest Blu-ray and DVD movies
- Pre-order, buy new and used, and Keep games and movies you rent
- Browse GameFly Streaming titles
- View GameFly Streaming compatible devices and controllers
- Easily subscribe to a GameFly Streaming pack by using TV code checkout with your Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick (1st gen), Samsung Smart TV and LG Smart TV
- No Controller? No problem! Use your mobile device to try out GameFly Streaming with your Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick (1st gen) or LG Smart TV.
- Check out user reviews and ratings
- Connect with fellow gamers
- Up-to-the-minute gaming news
- Browse screenshots and videos
- GameFly members can manage their Q and account on the go
- Sign up and become a member now
What's New in Version 4.0.1
Bug fixes and enhancements.
When ur a broke 14 year old u can't pay 60 dollars for all those good games. Gamefly works very well for me usually only takes a couple days for my game to come. But just a warning if u live very far away from their shipping centers then it might take a while to get ur game I only live a few hours away from on of the centers so my games come fairly quickly.
Videos need portrait mood enabled
I enjoy the app even though they did away with the social features, normally where i get my gaming news from now. However one thing that bugs me is watching vertical videos. Very annoying and makes for a less then enjoyable experience. Definitely something tech support needs to work on
Log in issue seems to be fixed.