Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GameFly is the ultimate video game and movie app including:
- Get info on 8,000+ games for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Wii U, 3DS, and more
- Rent the latest Blu-ray and DVD movies
- Pre-order, buy new and used, and Keep games and movies you rent
- Browse GameFly Streaming titles
- View GameFly Streaming compatible devices and controllers
- Easily subscribe to a GameFly Streaming pack by using TV code checkout with your Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick (1st gen), Samsung Smart TV and LG Smart TV
- Check out user reviews and ratings
- Connect with fellow gamers
- Up-to-the-minute gaming news
- Browse screenshots and videos
- GameFly members can manage their Q and account on the go
- Sign up and become a member now
What's New in Version 3.51
- Various bug fixes
- Performance enhancements to Streaming section
- Double XP*
*Double XP not available in real life.
We are constantly striving to improve our app. Please feel free to contact us with feedback at email@example.com
App is Great but service.....
I love the app but I cannot say the same for the overall service itself and its customer service.
Game availability is downright awful. It takes over a week to get a new game from your queue.
Delivery of games is really bad. I'm in San Francisco and the closest warehouse is in Los Angeles. I can drive to LA and drop off my game and get back to SF quicker than it takes for the game to be mailed. The USPS is a horrible service to use for this.
Customer service is not personal at all. If you have an issue they just copy and paste a drafted response with no explanation of the issue you are having.
Easy to use
Simple. Great. I like it