This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With the GameStop app, you can discover what's out, what's hot, and what's on the horizon.
Here's what else you can do with the GameStop app:
- Keep track of your games, codes, coupons and upcoming pre-orders.
- Look up current trade value estimates, and find nearby stores to turn those items into cash or credit.
- View your PowerUp Rewads point balance, active offers, and redeem those points for cool items in the Rewards Catalog.
- Shop for products, pre-order and purchase. Or, if you want them right away, hold for Pick Up at a nearby Store.
What's New in Version 4.1.2
- Updated for iPhone X
Don’t do it
Don’t preordered anything from them because I did and choose to have it delivered the same day it arrives in store and y’all it’s been open for 3 hours and still no notifications that my game has been shipped. Literally just 15 minutes away but of course you can’t get it sent out. What’s the point of a option to ship the same day if you don’t do it automatically. Honestly GameStops the worse.
Log in with app
I’ve had this app for a year or so now and ever time I have to log in I have to reset my password because the app doesn’t recognize the credentials, and then when I do go to sign in with my new password I still can’t and I get the same messages over and over, why have an app if I have to go to the website all the time?
Could use some quality of life improvements.
Please please add a “Update All” button under saved trades. This would save me so much time.
Really, that’s my only complaint. Thank you for adding Touch ID support. 👍
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 56.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GameStop
- © 2016 GameStop
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.