Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the GameStop app, you can discover what's out, what's hot, and what's on the horizon.
Here's what else you can do with the GameStop app:
- Keep track of your games, codes, coupons and upcoming pre-orders.
- Look up current trade value estimates, and find nearby stores to turn those items into cash or credit.
- View your PowerUp Rewads point balance, active offers, and redeem those points for cool items in the Rewards Catalog.
- Shop for products and purchase right from the app. Or, if you want them right away, hold for Pick Up at a nearby Store.
Made in Texas
What's New in Version 4.0.6
- ApplePay support has been expanded to cover more products
- Several usability improvements have been included to sign-in, Powerup rewards, and Search designd to make the app faster and easier to use.
- BUGFIX: Many of the causes for current app crashes have been found and corrected
- BUGFIX: Solved an issue that was causing an error when trying to saving certain trade estimates
- BUGFIX: Solved an issue where long text could be truncated when displaying the code or description in digital locker
- BUGFIX: Solved an issue that caused updates to Powerup tier to not show in app without a restart
I have one major issue, I can never read the active offers. What NEEDS to happen is they have the offer text scroll or the view of the coupon rotates when you tilt your phone. Also would like to see the offers have a link into that item in the store if it's available online.
It's fine, but
I hate it when it logs me out of my profile without my knowledge. If it did not do that, I find it to be a good app, that makes it easy to buy at GameStop. From coupon management to a digital version of the powerup reward card, it's very resourceful
Major issues impact functionality
This app would be fantastic except for the major failures around every corner. For example;
1) the app crashes if you search for anything using the search bar, or using the shop icon, or manipulating the filters within the shop function. Really any usage of the app will ultimately result in the app crashing right as you're about to find what you want.
2) the app keeps resetting my home store to a location not my chosen home store.
3) the app keeps telling me that my password is incorrect when I try to access the pro rewards function.
These are the issues I've just encountered in the minutes previous to writing this review.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 12, 2017
- Version: 4.0.6
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GameStop
- © 2016 GameStop
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.