GameTrailers Originals & Reviews
By Viacom International Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the best of GT all in one place! Watch all of your favorite GT Original shows, in-depth game reviews and the latest trailers on your iPhone or iPad. Whether you want to see the latest rant from the Angry Video Game Nerd, predictions from Michael Pachter or opinions from Geoff Keighley on the Bonus Round, we have you covered. Looking for the latest on newly released video games? Take a look at our library of trusted reviews which are filterable by platform and available to you as soon as they hit the website.
For optimal viewing quality, we recommend a WiFi connection:
• AirPlay support allows you to watch our shows on your TV
• Search the entire GT library of trailers, reviews and original shows
• View the latest videos the same time they hit GameTrailers.com
• Filter reviews by platform or sort by highest rated and most recent
• Show roster allows for easy discovery of episode archives of all your favorite GT shows
The GT Originals App has the following shows:
• Bonus Round
• The Angry Video Game Nerd
• Pop Fiction
• Invisible Walls
• Annoyed Gamer
• Pach Attack
• Hey Ash Whatcha Playin
• Mega 64
• Eight Bit Strange
• GT Retrospectives
• Combat Facts
• Video Game Reunion
• The Science of Games
What's New in Version 2.2
• Get next-gen ready. Sort reviews by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
• Can't wait for more? Pull down to refresh for the latest videos
• Fixed a caching bug so the app won't take up so much memory
• Fixed scrolling of featured screen on phones with iOS7
GT is great
This app from GT is awesome! I'll admit before when I first downloaded the app months ago, it wasnt functioning properly. I suppose the upgrades fixed the bugs because it now works like a charm. It's entertaining being able to watch Retrospectives episodes on my iPod touch 5 rather than using my laptop. Hope it stays working :)
Great but still has bugs
I love the amount of content featured in this app, especially the retrospectives, but there are still bugs that weren't even fixed in this new version. In particular if you load a video which didn't have an ad playing before it, the app treats it like an ad and doesn't allow you to scroll the timeline or pause.
Still love the content and Apple TV support.
Pop Culture Clash?
If you are a gamer than you need this app. Though, I wonder why GT's show “Pop Culture Clash” isn't put as a show in the “SHOWS” section of the app. It's been an amazing show despite it only being created about two months ago more of less.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2013 GameTrailers.com. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.