By Anhedral Aerospace Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
IGC flight log file analysis for gliders / sailplanes, hang-gliders and paragliders.
• View and analyse IGC flight log files from gliders / sailplanes, hang-gliders and paragliders.
• Native application for macOS.
• Privacy. Your IGC files remain on your Mac and are never uploaded to the internet.
• Optimised for both Retina and non-Retina displays.
• Plots the geographic trace of the flight onto a detailed satellite imagery map.
• Trace can be coloured with vertical speed, altitude and ground speed data.
• Global high resolution satellite imagery coverage (extremely useful for determining which ground features were generating lift or sink).
• Map can be scaled and panned with Multi-Touch gestures (E.g. pinch to zoom).
• Plots an altitude graph of the flight.
• Moving the cursor over the altitude graph displays the flight state at the corresponding point in time.
• Clicking on the altitude graph places a reference marker from which time/altitude deltas and averages are calculated and displayed.
• Flight information display including pilot's name, aircraft ID, aircraft type, take-off time, landing time and flight duration.
• Allows each flight in a log file containing multiple flights to be analysed separately.
• Configurable between metric (m, km/h) and classical (ft, knots) units systems.
• GammaFV is not certified for, nor intended for use in, flight safety related activities. Such activities include, but are not limited to, pilot hours tracking and airframe flight hours tracking.
What's New in Version 1.7.0
• Moving the cursor over the altitude graph now displays the corresponding flight state information on the colour scale key.
• While in a vertical speed display mode, the average vertical speed is now displayed when a time range is selected on the altitude graph.
• Fidelity of vertical speed colour scales increased.
• Flight logs can now be exported as CSV files.