Gangstar: Miami Vindication
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GAME UPDATE FOR iOS 4.3 COMPATIBILITY
Gangstar: Miami Vindication has been updated and is now completely compatible with the latest iOS (4.3). Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for the wait and for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Enjoy the most immersive full-3D crime simulation ever on iPhone/iPod touch! Gangstar: Miami Vindication has a new, unique feel that delivers a deep storyline of revenge: plunge into Miami gang life and live a fast-paced adventure to liberate your little brother who has been kidnapped by the Armada gang for unknown reasons…
OPTIMIZED FOR iPhone 4! High-definition graphics that fully utilize the iPhone 4 Retina display.
WELCOME TO MIAMI
- A long lifespan, far beyond the typical iPhone game, with more than 75 varied missions: infiltrate gangs, snipe enemies, escort witnesses, chase cars and survive the jungle of Miami.
- An amazing reconstruction of an entire sprawling metropolis with a massive open-ended environment that recreates Miami, including Downtown, Miami Beach, The Harbor, Miami Bay, and The Swamps.
- Beware of the Miami PD! Thanks to the new improved AI, the cops will react intelligently and call for FBI reinforcements if needed.
TONS OF NEW VEHICLES AND WEAPONS
- New amazing vehicles to drive, from regular cars & motorcycles to boats, jet skis and even a helicopter!
- Storyline missions will take you inside each of these vehicles as you race, chase and take on time trials.
- Defeat rival gang members by using a new arsenal of weapons including grenades, flame throwers and Molotov cocktails. See just how it feels to blow out Miami!
A UNIQUE FEELING OF REALISM
- A deep storyline of revenge: the scenario was jointly written with a scriptwriter from the popular TV show, “The Wire” and is delivered by countless breathtaking, voice acted cutscenes.
- A true feeling of freedom: complete missions at your own pace and do absolutely anything you want, by day or by night.
- Radio stations broadcast popular songs from famous hip-hop, rock and electro artists, including artists from the famous Ninja Tune label.
Follow Gameloft on Twitter to get more info about this game and all our upcoming titles at http://twitter.com/gameloft or read our official blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.1.5
Updated for iOS 4.3
Better than gta: ctw the review
Many people see the price of this game and think "No way I'm paying that much money!" Well, I'm going to explain why it is worth it and better than grand theft auto: Chinatown wars
1. Great graphics. Way better than gta's graphics.
2. Realistic. Your person is not bigger than cars or cartoonish like in gta.
3. Large selection of guns. Many guns in the game to have fun with when your bored.
4. Big map. There is plenty of places to travel to on this game because the map is huge!
5. Rentia display (sorry if spelled wrong). The graphics are very clear and you don't have to squint to see where your going like in gta.
6. Great storyline. The story fits perfect with the area around it and it must of been very well planned out.
Now, despite all the good things about this game, there are bad things.
1. When you walk past a building occasionally you can see right through it.
2. You can't go into buildings. The game is fun, but being able to go into buildings would make it more fun.
3. It sometimes crashes. It doesn't happen a lot to me, but I know other gamers have it where it happens all the time.
All in all, great game. Five stars well deserved and if I had to give it a rating on a scale from 1-10 I would give it a 8.5. Good job Gameloft on making this great game! Very recommended to all gamers interested in buying it!
GTA CTW: D-E-L-E-T-E-D
All cars, boats, and police heli spawn with cheat codes which are unlocked by GETTING ALL ACHIEVEMENTS (I'm 99% done)
The tires give u a small, red, fast (it's in the top 3 fastest cars) car that only spawns parked. This car spawns usually in parking lots or driveways and is surprisingly strong for a small car.
The surfboards give u a green and blue jet ski (fastest or 2nd fastest boat but very weak). The jetski spawns: usually behind houses with docks and rarely at the swamp area. Also very very rarely can be found being driven by a civilian.
Free guns from people
Ak- swat guys
Shotgun- Feds OR the blond guy wearing denim cloths and no shoes OR
grey suit guy that doesn't put their
Hands up if u aim at them
Uzi- the shirtless black guy with yellow bandana covering his face
Bat- the black guy with the shorts and tank top
pistol- the black suit guy that doesn't put his hands up when u aim at them OR skinny guy with red shirt, black jeans and black hat, OR police OR fat guy wearing a hat OR the fat white guy with confederate flag bandana on his head, jeans, and red shirt
only 2 civilians will have dual pistols (lady that looks like Betty but with a different black dress and the black suit guy) their guns (or any ammo)can't be obtained from them (only money)
Not as good as the first one, but good
I bought this because I really liked the first Gangstar. Immediately when I started playing I felt like I was in a cross-game of Crackdown and GTA. The controls are really different. The controls for cars (excluding motorcycles) are really numb as in the first they were nicely sensitive. The movement controls are all out of whack and over sensitive whereas the controls for the first were great. The most trouble I had was with the lock-on controls. I would be walking down the street and all of a sudden I lock on to some person or a cop. I had issues with this in the game because I would accidentally kill someone I was trying to save just by running side to side. If you are locked on some one and you change the angle of view, you will lock onto someone else. The Helicopter controls are crazy and they need getting used to. Now what I love is that everything is so unpredictable. For example, the first Gangstar would have certain people for certain cars and the second Gangstar would have random people in different cars. THIS GAME IS FULL OF UPRISES! If Gameloft fixes the sensitivity and controls, It would be a perfect game. PLEASE NOTE, THIS GAME WILL DRAIN YOUR BATTERY FAST.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 01, 2011
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 463 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- ©2010 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.