Gangstar: Miami Vindication
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the most immersive full-3D crime simulation ever on iPhone/iPod touch! Gangstar: Miami Vindication has a new, unique feel that delivers a deep storyline of revenge: plunge into Miami gang life and live a fast-paced adventure to liberate your little brother who has been kidnapped by the Armada gang for unknown reasons…
OPTIMIZED FOR iPhone 4! High-definition graphics that fully utilize the iPhone 4 Retina display.
WELCOME TO MIAMI
- A long lifespan, far beyond the typical iPhone game, with more than 75 varied missions: infiltrate gangs, snipe enemies, escort witnesses, chase cars and survive the jungle of Miami.
- An amazing reconstruction of an entire sprawling metropolis with a massive open-ended environment that recreates Miami, including Downtown, Miami Beach, The Harbor, Miami Bay, and The Swamps.
- Beware of the Miami PD! Thanks to the new improved AI, the cops will react intelligently and call for FBI reinforcements if needed.
TONS OF NEW VEHICLES AND WEAPONS
- New amazing vehicles to drive, from regular cars & motorcycles to boats, jet skis and even a helicopter!
- Storyline missions will take you inside each of these vehicles as you race, chase and take on time trials.
- Defeat rival gang members by using a new arsenal of weapons including grenades, flame throwers and Molotov cocktails. See just how it feels to blow out Miami!
A UNIQUE FEELING OF REALISM
- A deep storyline of revenge: the scenario was jointly written with a scriptwriter from the popular TV show, “The Wire” and is delivered by countless breathtaking, voice acted cutscenes.
- A true feeling of freedom: complete missions at your own pace and do absolutely anything you want, by day or by night.
- Radio stations broadcast popular songs from famous hip-hop, rock and electro artists, including artists from the famous Ninja Tunes label.
I found a new @Gameloft Game! Gangstar: Miami Vindication http://j.mp/b1Bnyh #GameHunter305 Join the hunt: http://j.mp/GameHunter and follow @Gameloft!
What's this? http://j.mp/GameHunter
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.1.6
iOS 8 Compatible
Great game, great visuals, Great graphics, great gameplay, etc. still A pretty decent GTA clone
This game is AWESOME!!!! I tried Gangstar Rio and GTA Chinatown wars and GTA 3, gangstar rio and GTA 3 lagged on my 4th gen iPod touch and the visuals on both games weren't as good as this game, GTA Chinatown wars was fun but didn't support retina display and it was played from a top down view rather than a 3rd person view so I tried this and it runs Really smooth on the above device mentioned and visuals are great, better than the above games and it rarely crashes and it's got fun gameplay and a good storyline, So If you are looking for a GTA style game, This is the one to buy. Now with iPhone 5 support.
2016 February glitches
Fix the money glitch, where after you spend money at a shop, every time you collect money it says you earned the amount you spend at the shop to your wallet but only adds the amount you collected. Like if I spend 400k at shop and then kill a man for like 38$. It will say I collected 400k but only earned 38$.
Also when I jump out of car, sometimes it makes the whole world invisible so I have to restart the game.
Last one is when the car lands hard the wheels pop off.
Good game, but needs some fixing.
It's a good game but there needs to be a separate button for jumping onto boxes or crates because I am doing a mission right now that is nearly impossible to beat because I have to climb a bunch of boxes and I simply can't because he won't jump!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 02, 2014
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 372 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- ©2010 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.