Gangstar: West Coast Hustle HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the most successful crime simulation on the iPad! Explore a city inspired by Los Angeles on foot or by car and play as a gangster ready to do whatever it takes to destroy rival gangs and rule the city. The Gangstar: West Coast Hustle experience offers an urban adventure with unprecedented realism thanks to high-definition graphics that take full advantage of the power of the iPad.
UNPARALLELED FREEDOM OF ACTION
• Discover a city that’s livelier than ever, with crime opportunities at every street corner. Do whatever you want… but watch out for cops on patrol!
• Drive over miles of road in open environments. Set the scalable city map at your will, add notes to help you find your way more easily, and complete missions at your own pace.
AN HD EXPERIENCE OPTIMIZED FOR THE iPad
• The most realistic urban environments ever created for the iPad, with incredible graphics, detailed textures and spectacular lighting effects.
• All cars have an optimized appearance for the iPad, with high definition modeling and richer textures. Their behavior is just as realistic as ever, for breathtaking city chases!
• Optimal playability for phases on foot as well as by car. Personalize the interface to suit your needs and choose between touch controls or accelerometer for car sequences.
• Terrorize the streets of L.A. with an arsenal worthy of the greatest gangsters, including an all-new weapon, the grenade launcher, as well as golden guns, exclusively for the iPad version.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Compatible with iOS 5.0
One of the first examples of 'core' iOS gaming.
First of all, of you want all the bells and whistles of the Gangstar series, play Miami Vindication or Rio. This is a classic, there's no sprinting, climbing, helicopters, boats, or planes. But the weapons and shooting are very satisfying, drifting is easy and fun, plus the world is pretty neat. There are no awful In-App Purchases and you can still buy weapons and health wherever you are. Overall, it's a very fun game but don't buy it unless you want a lot of polish and new features though.
Great game however the sound always glitches and I have to keep the volume off because it just keeps repeating beating sounds. I can't even listen to the radio. It could use a few things to be more like GTA and maybe multiplayer but it's a very fun game so I still decided to give it 5 stars. At 1st I sucked at driving but it gets real easy after awhile.
This game is really fun but I have a few ideas if u have time 1 we should get to play with other people who are playing so we can play on the app together 2 we be able to go into buildings,houses,malls,gas stations,etc 3we could have jobs to earn money 4 we should have our own house that we can go into ok thanks please do at least one of these things, Thanks
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 02, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 196 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2009 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.