Gangstar: West Coast Hustle
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OPTIMIZED FOR iPHONE 4! High-definition graphics that fully utilize the iPhone 4 Retina display.
“This is a game that flaunts a lot of bling - slick visuals, functional controls, challenging missions - and it far surpasses any previous effort at open world gameplay on iPhone. “ (PocketGamer. 8/10, Silver Award).
"The iPhone has so far seen both 2D (Car Jack Streets) and 2.5D (Payback) GTA clones but, as yet, iPhone gamers have not had a fully 3D world in which to wreak the particular sort of inner-city mayhem that has made the genre so popular. Thanks to Gameloft, that's about to change." (Touch Arcade)
"An open-world crime epic is pretty ambitious for the iPhone (…) but it looks like Gameloft has assembled the tech to make it happen" (IGN)
Move to the West Coast and immerse yourself in L.A. gang life with Gangstar. Explore more realistic environments than ever for a unique gameplay experience. Complete 50 different missions that combine the best of action games and driving games.
- A unique feeling of freedom: Drive for miles and miles in massive, open-ended environments. Feel free to complete missions at your own pace, or just do absolutely anything you want!
- The first iPhone game that displays such a high level of graphics: a full-3D reconstruction of an entire city with detailed buildings, beautiful landscapes and impressive cars that animate and take crash damage.
- Get rich or die trying! Explore the city, shoot and fight, steal vehicles, kill your enemies, and drive or walk anywhere. Go from rags to riches by connecting with relatives and helping out their gang. But beware of the police!
- Intuitive gameplay: Drive a variety of vehicles easily thanks to touch controls, and aim at a target simply by touching it on the screen. Shooting sequences are even more enjoyable thanks to the auto-aiming system.
- Be a Gangster your way. Choose your favorite radio station (hip-hop, rap, reggae, electro, Californian punk rock, etc), or listen to your own music stored on your iPhone!
Follow the official Twitter account to get more info about the game: http://twitter.com/Gangstar_game
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.4.8
Updated for iOS 5
Rio was better
Plz make better vehicles, like planes, and plz make the guy stop running like he crapped himself. Also could you stop the sound glitch, and make better guns and a sprint icon so I can chase after cars and jump over walls and stuff. Plz make the graphics more realistic like gangstar rio and make it be able to turn night. Can u also add some guns like a flamethrower and a motercycle. Plz also make money harder to get. I have more ideas, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I liked all of your other games like Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation, and Gangstar Rio: City of Saints, but this one is one of the worst. I will now rate 5🌟s over and over again.
It is an alright game, but the graphics need work. Just because he's a gangster does not mean he can walk THROUGH trees. There should be more weapons, and it should have weapon upgrades. It's an okay game though, lots of cool missions, don't change that. But the steering in vehicles is incredibly hard because you barely lean it and it crashes into a wall. It's annoying. He needs to walk like a gangster, not like he just got probed. It is over priced, it is only a 2-3 dollar game at the most. But I do play it quite often and get in cop wars. That's always fun. If you want a game like this though, I would highly suggest downloading GTA 3 or GTA Vice City if you want a quality game for a lower price. It's alright, but there is a lot of room to improve.
Put it in the faves section
One of the best games I've ever played... I wish the price wasn't so high, so like 99 cents. I really want to get the other ones, but the price is too high. I can't afford it. Though I think it's a great game, I think it could have some improvement on the price. They would probably make more money, or get on the popular page if the price wasn't so high
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2011
- Version: 1.4.8
- Size: 327 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2009 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.