Gantt Pro - for Microsoft Office, Project ( XML / MPP files )
By i2e Consulting LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Import and Edit your Microsoft Project plans on iPad. Sign in and link to your Dropbox account to sync your projects across multiple devices. Share your Dropbox project folder with all the stakeholders to push project updates to your team instantly*.
Import Microsoft Project plans as XML or MPP files using Email, Dropbox, BOX or iTunes.
- Supports .MPP file created in Microsoft Project 2010 and above.
- Supports .XML file create in Microsoft Project 2007 and above.
This app enables project managers and planners to view Gantt in an interactive way. It provides flexibility to manage your projects while you are out of office or in meetings.
* Sign in and link your Dropbox account.
* The app will create a folder called GanttXML automatically if it does not already exist.
* Save your Project.xml or Project.mpp to the GanttXML folder.
* Download your projects to iPad
* XML projects will sync to Dropbox
Note: .mpp files will not sync to Dropbox.
You can share your Dropbox project folder (GanttXML) with multiple users or project stakeholder. Projects saved in this folder will be available for all the users the folder is shared with. Any updates to projects in the shared folder will get pushed to all the devices that downloaded the project from this folder.
Note: The collaboration feature has some limitations. Multiple users updating the project at the same time could result in conflicts.
* Import, view and edit Microsoft Project plans
* View 4 types of task links - finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start (SS), finish-to-finish (FF) and start-to-finish (SF)
* Edit and Update all available fields.
* Bird’s-eye view of Gantt for easy navigation
* Filter tasks by task name, duration, %complete, start date, finish date and resource
* Share projects as XML, PDF and CSV
* Export projects to Dropbox or send as email attachment
This App has been developed based on valuable feedback we received from Project Management Community. Your feedback, comments, reviews and ideas help us improve Gantt Pro. We would like to hear from you.
What's New in Version 6.6
1. Performance Enhancement
2. .mpp opening issue solved
Unfunctioning Money Taker
Purchased, opened a file, seemed OK the updated file, emailed and tried to open & app opens then immediately closes. No confidence in app however am sure I spent money on it and does not provide utility, results or functionality. I'd recommend waiting to see if unhappy purchasers & users are tended to before purchasing, or you can join the club of dissatisfied people who spend money and receive no utility from it. Purchase at your own risk and good luck. If you want unreliability, look no further...you've found it here in this app.
Complete waste of money.
Purchased for the ability to open Microsoft projects sent to me by email for review, editing, and resubmission. It will not open, and for some reason, it keeps giving error messages that I need to be connected to the internet to download the attachment. this wouldn't be such a big deal except it does it when you are connected to the internet.
When I purchase an app I expect it to work. With Gantt Pro, which I purchased, I can't open any file because I get a "need to connect to be connected to internet" error message when I clearly am connected before it completely crashes. Please fix the bugs.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 04, 2016
- Version: 6.6
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: I2eConsulting LLC
- © i2e Consulting LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.