By Mineko IMANISHI
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Gapplin is a SVG image viewer/converter.
This application has especially features for designers, who treat SVG images in their works. It's the perfect way to use Gapplin as a live-previewer for SVG images besides editing them in your text editor. You can also process multiple SVG files using AppleScript or bundled Automator actions. In any case, you can of course use this as just a simple viewer.
■ Key Features
- SVGZ preview
- animation SVG preview
- export to PNG/TIFF/PDF with alpha channel
- WebKit rendering engine
- background color switch
- Quick Look support for SVG/SVGZ files
- AppleScript/Automator support
- open displayed SVG files in your favorite editor
What's New in Version 1.2.13
- fix: auto-redraw occasionally didn't work.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 1.2.13
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese
- Seller: Mineko IMANISHI
- © 2013-2017 1024jp
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor