Gappy Learns Reading
By Spinlight Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Discover the awesome reading game that helps early learners master more than 200 three-letter words. In Gappy Learns Reading, you'll travel across four exciting worlds, spelling words to bridge the gaps and collect the parts you need to redesign Gappy's house. From a cozy cabin to a castle with a gingerbread roof, there are more than 700 creative combinations you can make in the primary learning adventure perfect for pint-size readers.
“This app, from these tried and true developers, is so engaging, visually pleasing, and inviting the students simply can’t get enough of it!” — Teachers With Apps
• 211 three-letter words for kids to learn, including 174 basic CVC (consonant-vowel-consonant) and 37 common sight words.
• A fun puzzle game design for preschool and kindergarten learners who know the alphabet and are just beginning to read.
• 54 different house parts that let kids make 720 fanciful combinations.
• Four game levels that help children progress from identifying letters to spelling words.
• The ability to switch cases, helping children learn capital and lowercase letters.
• Selectable word groupings that let players learn at their own pace.
• A teaching keypad with the name and sound of every letter.
Awards & Recognitions:
• Featured in Apple Apps for Preschool & Kindergarten
• Featured in Apple’s Education Spotlight Newsletter
• Apple New and Noteworthy
Crafted by Spinlight, a team of talented artists and parents who share a simple goal — to make games that spark a lifelong passion for learning.
What's New in Version 1.95
- 64-bit support
- Minor bug fixes
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 1.95
- Size: 84.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spinlight Studio
- © Spinlight Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.