By alottazs labs
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Garageio is the simple and secure way to control and monitor your garage door from anywhere in the world, without replacing your existing garage door opener. No more turning around to make sure your garage door is closed. No more leaving your garage door open all night long. Give access to your close friends and family and see who is accessing your garage and when.
Garageio works with many of the leading home automation systems, including:
- Amazon Echo
- Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick TV
and many more coming soon. For more information on other products that work with Garageio, check out: https://garageio.com/workswith
**The Garageio app is free but you need to get your Blackbox at https://garageio.com/ **
- Control up to 3 doors with one Blackbox using the mobile app or dashboard
- Give access to your close friends and family (unlimited) and see who is using it and when.
- Receive notifications if you’ve left your door open
- View all door activity
- Give and take away access to as many users as you like
- Works with Amazon Echo, IFTTT, Amazon Fire TV/Fire Stick TV, MyKnock and many more to come
- Manage users for each of your door
- Quickly see the last time the door was opened/closed
- See door history for the last 7 days
- Change the door name to suit you
- Shows the full name of the owner of an invited door
What's New in Version 3.1.7
- Bug Fixes
Exactly what I was looking for
Garagieo is the exact solution I was looking for. I needed a way to open my garage door without carrying a door opener and to this point, it has been reliable and completely functional.
I have also created some Do buttons using IFTTT that allow me to operate my Garagieo with widget buttons, and I've integrated it with Amazon's Echo so Garageio is also integrated with voice controls in the house.
After 1 month, it is operating flawlessly.
Do Not Buy
I've had this device for two years. It only works less than half the time. It often gets unsynced (says the garage is open when it's not). Support keeps blaming my internet setup but I've changed three routers and had a tech expert check the connection. All other devices function normally on the network. Today I waited an hour before I could get in my house. I am trashing mine now! Total waste of money and it definitely does not do what it advertises!
Should be Zero
Waste of money. Tech support is unresponsive and now the pin code added to Alexa makes it too much trouble to integrate. Save your bucks. Something else hopefully comes along soon.