By iwascoding GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GarageSale lets you create, edit, track, and manage all your eBay auctions from your Mac.
With more than 600,000 items posted on eBay by its users each month, GarageSale is the leading eBay solution on Mac OS X.
GarageSale is officially certified by eBay and iwascoding is an "eBay Certified Solution Provider".
GarageSale's features include:
- Free image hosting for up to 20 images per auction for non-GTC auctions
- Free auction scheduling
- Import photos directly from iPhoto or Aperture
- Revise and Relist your auctions from within GarageSale
- Powerful batch editing features
- 140 professional multi-layout designs
- Multiple eBay accounts
- eBay Stores
- multi-variation listings (aka multi-SKU listings)
- Use GarageSale for iPhone or iPad to prepare and list auctions, or import them to GarageSale for Mac.
- Optional paid image hosting for 'Good Till Canceled' (GTC) listings is available as In-App purchase
Have more questions? Check out our website and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 6.9.6
- added support for eBay's new barcode policy
- performance improvements
- embedding YouTube videos in eBay listings works again after YouTube API change
- imports condition, condition description and item specifics when creating listing templates from existing listings on eBay
- doesn't send subtitle to eBay that only consist of whitespace characters
- media browser window hides when app switches to background
- TurboLister import is less picky about line ending type in CSV files
- 'Create Templates' button in eBay Import Panel is now updated after 'Select All' is clicked
- fixed listing description import when using ‘Import from My eBay’ feature
- fixed format of category ID field in category panel
- added support for multiple value, user-defined specifics
- fixed a bug in the 'barcode' AppleScript command
- added the [[previewSpecifics]] specifics command to GarageSale's macro language
- added an AppleScript command to set custom specifics
- enabled calculated shipping for eBay UK, added missing shipping services
Love this app, but crashing in El Capitan
Flat out crashing whenever I try to do a search in ebay descriptions for my item I’m selling.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 15, 2015
- Version: 6.9.6
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: iwascoding GmbH
- © iwascoding GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- GTC Image Option for one month$4.99
- GTC Image Option for one year$37.99
- GTC Image Option for three months$13.99
- GTC Image Option for six months$24.99