By iwascoding GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GarageSale lets you create, edit, track, and manage all your eBay auctions from your Mac.
With more than 600,000 items posted on eBay by its users each month, GarageSale is the leading eBay solution on Mac OS X.
GarageSale is officially certified by eBay and iwascoding is an "eBay Certified Solution Provider".
GarageSale's features include:
- Free image hosting for up to 20 images per auction for non-GTC auctions
- Free auction scheduling
- Import photos directly from iPhoto or Aperture
- Revise and Relist your auctions from within GarageSale
- Powerful batch editing features
- 140 professional multi-layout designs
- Multiple eBay accounts
- eBay Stores
- multi-variation listings (aka multi-SKU listings)
- Use GarageSale for iPhone or iPad to prepare and list auctions, or import them to GarageSale for Mac.
- Optional paid image hosting for 'Good Till Canceled' (GTC) listings is available as In-App purchase
Have more questions? Check out our website and contact us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 6.9.8
- updated shipping services for eBay Germany
- shipping services are now sorted alphabetically in the shipping service menu
- turned off 'allow popups' flag for auction web view to silence unwanted popup adds introduced by eBay
- user can specify package dimensions when using shipping profiles. This should fix the 'weight required' error returned by eBay when trying to submit a listing with a shipping profile
- displays a warning when you haven't selected all three kinds of business profiles simultaneously. This was necessary because of recent eBay policy change
- fixed a crash in the 'Product' panel
- fixed a bug in the Design Template Utility that prevented saving of duplicated designs
Oh come on iwascoding! Release Garage Sale 7 on the Mac App Store!
Love Garage Sale 6 (or classic as they now call it), but please don’t leave us Mac App Store users in the dust. I’m sorry, but I prefer to get my software through here so please reconsider releasing it through the MAS.