By iwascoding GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GarageSale lets you create, edit, track, and manage all your eBay auctions from your Mac.
With more than 600,000 items posted on eBay by its users each month, GarageSale is the leading eBay solution on Mac OS X.
GarageSale is officially certified by eBay and iwascoding is an "eBay Certified Solution Provider".
GarageSale's features include:
- Free image hosting for up to 20 images per auction for non-GTC auctions
- Free auction scheduling
- Import photos directly from iPhoto or Aperture
- Revise and Relist your auctions from within GarageSale
- Powerful batch editing features
- 140 professional multi-layout designs
- Multiple eBay accounts
- eBay Stores
- multi-variation listings (aka multi-SKU listings)
- Use GarageSale for iPhone or iPad to prepare and list auctions, or import them to GarageSale for Mac.
- Optional paid image hosting for 'Good Till Canceled' (GTC) listings is available as In-App purchase
Have more questions? Check out our website and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 6.9.5
- addressed a possible crash when opening Media browser window
- Media browser window floats above other application windows
No more Media Browser crashing with Photos app for Yosemite! Thank you!
Again, thanks for listening! The update fixed the media browser crashing! Awesome!
Unusable…Missing KEY Core Feature
This app seems packed with great features, but it’s missing one core feature that makes it completely unusable: I can’t specify the weight of any listings?!?!
I currently sell on eBay using some account wide Shipping Policies, more specifically, the Fast ’N Free shipping option. This features requires that all listings have Product weights set so that it can calculate shipping, (even though shipping is free to buyers). I have setup a template weight, which doesn’t seem to be inserted into any of the listings, and I don’t see anywhere else that will allow me to specify listing weights. Regardless, because I can’t set the product weight for individual listings/templates, I cannot even submit my template designs into ebay because the error code it throws back (Error 717) simply blocks the templates from being listed.
I can’t seem to find any help about this omission online, and unless I’m missing something extremely obvious in the program, this $40 piece of software is just completely useless right now.
Update: This app is also crashing with every few clicks - not sure if it’s related to my account or something else, but I honestly don’t know how something so established can be so unstable.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 6.9.5
- Size: 34.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: iwascoding GmbH
- © iwascoding GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- GTC Image Option for one month$4.99
- GTC Image Option for one year$37.99
- GTC Image Option for three months$13.99
- GTC Image Option for six months$24.99