By iwascoding GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GarageSale lets you create, edit, track, and manage all your eBay auctions from your Mac.
With more than 600,000 items posted on eBay by its users each month, GarageSale is the leading eBay solution on Mac OS X.
GarageSale is officially certified by eBay and iwascoding is an "eBay Certified Solution Provider".
GarageSale's features include:
- Free image hosting for up to 20 images per auction for non-GTC auctions
- Free auction scheduling
- Import photos directly from iPhoto or Aperture
- Revise and Relist your auctions from within GarageSale
- Powerful batch editing features
- 140 professional multi-layout designs
- Multiple eBay accounts
- eBay Stores
- multi-variation listings (aka multi-SKU listings)
- Use GarageSale for iPhone or iPad to prepare and list auctions, or import them to GarageSale for Mac.
- Optional paid image hosting for 'Good Till Canceled' (GTC) listings is available as In-App purchase
Have more questions? Check out our website and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 6.9.7
- fixes crashes when running OS X 10.11
This App Works Great
Garage Sale has been around for a long time, and works excellently. Like everything worth what you pay for it, you need to learn how to use it. They offer several training video’s which make learning how to use their product a snap. Once you get the hang of it, it is all really simple, and they offer many options to make both your eBay listings and store look much better. If you are used to the eBay system, it will take you some time to get used to only working though the Garage Sale interface, but once you do, I personally think it is worth is. hundreds of thoughsands of eBay users either use or have tried this program. It is a great alternative to the super expensive 3rd parts companies who will design you a template for 2-3 thousand dollars, with some of the besster ones taking a a percentage of sales. This program is only about $25, and while you will need to learn how to use it, one you do, it will be a lot like those other sellers we all see who have nicer than basic eBay listings.
Best of Luck!
I’ve used Garage Sale occasionally for years. I don’t have an ebay store, and I only sell a few things sporadically. I find the app easy to use (and I’m an old guy - not a young software genius). Take a few minutes with the video tutorials to guide you through the process. There are a couple of outdated listing enhancements that aren’t up to date on eBay, but other than that, I had no problem loading photos from my photo stream, writing the listings, and getting the auctions listed. I can’t speak about using Garage Sale if you have an eBay store, or are doing a lot of aucitons. For my needs, this app is easy to use and works as expected.
DO NOT BUY
They offer no support, the app does not work.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 10, 2015
- Version: 6.9.7
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: iwascoding GmbH
- © iwascoding GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- GTC Image Option for one month$4.99
- GTC Image Option for one year$37.99
- GTC Image Option for three months$13.99
- GTC Image Option for six months$24.99