Garden Guide HD!
By Sebastian Burrieza
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Powerful and easy to use gardening reference guide enjoyed by thousands of users, with up to +9000 plants, including 16 categories!!!
Enhanced for the new iOS 8!, with the most complete gardening guide!
••••• Great app!
Truly a great app, can easily start and find out what flowers I want in my garden and under what conditions they grow best! Definitely worth its money FROM MEXICO
I really enjoy using this app as it has been so well thought out as to layout and usability. I have a degree in horticulture and find the information very accurate. No it does not have all known plants but has an excellent and large selection which is being added to all the time. Plenty of ways to add your own input too. I give it 100% for enjoyable usability. Well done you guys/gals and thanks. FROM AUSTRLIA
••••• Useful app!
There has been much work done to create this app, very useful. So, get it ASAP. FROM CANADA
••••• Do you love to garden? Want to know what the best plant choices are for a fall bloom or spring vegetable garden in your climate? Garden Guide HD is here to help. Image-rich and easy to navigate, Garden Guide HD features a friendly book-type interface and is loaded with information on cultivation and care of over 2000 plant species. Categories of plants range from ground covers to fruits and flowers. Plan your garden with confidence using this great resource app! FROM APPADVICE.COM
••••• Very Useful App! - Beautiful photos and useful information. I have several apps from this developer and appreciate the updates. A future update might include an alphabetical tab bar so you don't have to scroll down the entire list. Very nice graphics! FROM UNITED STATES
Garden GuideHD! provide all the information you need about your flowers and plants, fast and easy, in your hand. Over +9000 plants descriptions, including... common and botanical names, light, water, soil and climate requirements, planting and blooming times, most important care to do and more about flowers and plants you love and enjoy!
Manage your Own Plants, create a Favorites list and add personal notes in The Most Complete Gardening Reference App!
Including a complete Pests and Diseases Guide.
• Add plants from the guide easily with one tap to your own plant.
• Add personal notes to any plant!
• An easy and fast reference with over +9000 plants with beautiful images.
• 16 categories of plants... Annual, Aquatic, Bulbs, Cacti and Succulent, Carnivorous, Conifers, Epiphytic (including orchids), Ferns, Grass and Ground covers, Palms, Perennial, Shrubs, Trees, Vegetables and Fruits, Vines and Climbers, Favorites and Notes.
• Including a complete Pests and Diseases Guide.
• Print and E-mail all information about your plants directly from the app.
• Search by Common Name, Botanical Name, Family, Category, USDA hardiness zones, requirements, care to do.
• Share plant information and journal entries by Social Networks!
• And more...
We are continuously working to improve Garden Guide HD! with new features soon.
What's New in Version 8.0.1
New in this 8.0 version...
• Enhanced for the new iOS 8!
• New PACKS+1000 with new species available from In-App purchases!
• Several issues fixed.
Impressed Landscape Architect
I must say, I'm really happy with this app. I'm a gardener/landscaper by profession and I was amazed at not only the variety of plant species but how detailed the information is. The overall design and the photos are spectacular!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Mar 20, 2015
- Version: 8.0.1
- Size: 208 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sebastian Burrieza
- © 2015 Nature Things
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack2 +1000 new species!$0.99
- Pack3 +1000 new species!$0.99