LIMITED TIME OFFER! The Best Deal You´ve Been Waiting for! SAVE 70% DISCOUNT in ALL PACKS with up to +8000 new species!
Powerful and useful gardening app enjoyed by thousands of users, now with up to +12000 plants included in the guide, with the most helpful information like descriptions, requirements and care to do! Include tropical plants and orchids!!!
••••• Featured by APPLE in the section Let Your Garden Grow! and Recommended by WIRED Magazine! •••••
Enhanced and redesigned to works in both iPhone & iPad, with new features to make the app more helpful to gardener users!
A real pleasure to use. Covers a large selection of plants and gives all pertinent details. Very user friendly. 98% accurate in details. Would recommend it to anyone. The area on pest & disease I find particularly helpful. A tiny price to pay for a wealth of information. Well done. FROM AUSTRALIA
Nice app FROM CANADA
I LOVE this app! Each upgrade makes it more invaluable to my winter planing, spring seeding, summer growing and fall harvest! ALL the details of MY flower and vegetable gardens in one easy to use, gorgeous looking app. You guys/gals really knew what a gardener needs. Thanks! FROM CANADA
しかしながら、日本人なので英語が読めません。 日本語対応、よろしくお願いします。FROM JAPAN
Garden Pro! provide all the information you need about thousands flowers and plants, fast and easy, in your hand, everywhere. Up to +12.000 plants descriptions, including... common and botanical names, light, water, soil and climate requirements, planting and blooming times, most important care to do and more about flowers and plants you love and enjoy!
Manage and organize all your own plants. Keep all tasks to do updated with notifications, manage many locations, take journal snapshots in The Most Complete Gardening App! Include a comprehensive Guide about Pests and Diseases.
• Add plants from the guide easily with one tap or add your own plant.
• Configure your plants with the specific conditions like setting watering period and last irrigation to calculate next irrigations.
• Manage many locations to keep hundreds of plants organized.
• Including a complete Journal to save images, notes and all you want remember like different sizes and growing times, forecast conditions, pest or diseases situations.
• Keep track of tasks to do of your plants, easy with local notifications.
• An easy and fast reference +12000 plants with beautiful images.
• 16 categories of plants... Annual, Aquatic, Bulbs, Cacti and Succulent, Carnivorous, Conifers, Epiphytic (including orchids), Ferns, Grass and Ground covers, Palms, Perennial, Shrubs, Trees, Vegetables and Fruits, Vines and Climbers.
• Including a complete Pests and Diseases Guide.
• Print and E-mail all information about your plants, tasks to do and journal directly from the app.
• Search by Common Name, Botanical Name, Family, Category, Hardiness zones, Light, Soil, Water and Climate Requirements, Care to do, and more.
• Share plant information and journal entries by Social Networks.
• Garden Pro! now is Universal, designed for the iPhone and iPad!
• And more...
We are continuously working to improve Garden Pro! with new features soon.
Please contact us for any problem, we offer a personal support to help you to get the most of the app... email@example.com
New in this version...
- Several bugs fixed.
New in version 9.3...
- New Advanced Search with more options to redefine your experience.
- New 2 Packs with selected species of bulbs, succulents and orchids!
Ratings and Reviews
Lovely garden tracker
This app is great so far! Being able to look up plants and set watering notifications is great. My only suggestion would be add to every single plant known to man. Lol I have Dwarf Cavendish Banana Tree and it's not listed. Neither are certain lily species that are common to the mid-Atlantic area.
Good. . . chance to be great if . . .
I downloaded this app today in the hopes of replacing the excel spreadsheet I use to keep track of the plants in my garden and manage annual tasks for each. Organization of beds/locations and plants is good. I have invested time in taking pictures of the 23 locations in my garden and have begun painstakingly adding each plant with its associated information. THE MAJOR IMPROVEMENT I would recommend to this developer is adding a repeat function to the plant todo lists. It would be great to add a plant and then a maintenance todo that reoccurs every year/ month/ day etc. Eg. Knockout roses: every March prune and fertilize; every April clean up broken, crowded, dead branches; every June fertilize; every October fertilize and prune. Then on the date (March 1) of any given year user receives a reminder for all plants that have been tagged for fertilizing, pruning, dividing, etc. Right now I am a little hesitant to continue my data input as I need this function in order to use the app. As is, this app organizes wonderfully— but so does my excel spreadsheet. I am looking for organization AND reminders. Please let me know if you add this function and I will carry on with my painstaking data input.
Greate application design and layout but needs a lot of cleanup
I like the application, but even though I am a very poor speller, the misspellings grammar errors in this app are glaring even to me. You need to hire a doc-writer/editor to proofread all the text. For example, Cares should be Care (no S), and Requeriments should be Requirements, and "Every soil" should be "Any soil type" or "All soil types except clay".
You also need to add zone information. I need to be able to search for plants that grow well in Texas, while someone from New York needs to see a totally different plant list.
I would also like to suggest that a great enhancement would be to add an "ID ThisPlant" function where I could snap a picture of a plant that would be sent to a server where other users of the application could browse and identify the plant (or disease). This would make the application much more useful to me.
Finally, the links to your support site on the App Store description appear to be broken.
- Sebastian Burrieza
- 315.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ® Nature Things!
- In-App Purchases
- All Packs +8000 new species! $1.99
- Pack2 +1000 new species! $0.99
- Pack3 +1000 new species! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.