By Portable Databases
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Garden Tracker lets you size and plan your garden plots, plant your vegetables in up to 50x50 squares, and then track your garden’s progress, including days to harvest, days since watered, and days since last fertilized. All this info is conveniently referenced in a grid you design.
Garden Tracker was featured in the April 2013 issue of Wired magazine!
Also included in the Best Gardening Apps of a major national newspaper!
Read the recent glowing review by the NY Times!
See this video review on a national news site!
Now if you have a Dropbox account, you can upload and download your gardens to other devices or your Mac!
Garden Tracker supports up to 50x50 squares in a garden. Use two fingers to pan around the garden.
If you have any issues with this app please fill out the form on our website and we will get back to you ASAP.
There are plenty of features in this app, such as:
* Create a garden: Choose the number of rows and columns in your garden. The dimensions are up to you. Create and track as many gardens as you want!
* Fill in your garden grid by choosing from the available, pre-loaded vegetables.
* Track vital garden statistics including days to harvest, days since watered and days since fertilized. Logging watering and fertilizing dates is quick and easy.
* Take photos of your gardens so you can see how they change over time
* Garden Tracker comes pre-loaded with over 50 common vegetable/herbs and general planting information including spacing, water needs, ideal soil temperature, recommended planting season, and recommended planting depth. Any of this information can be edited.
* Fully customizable to your plants: add your own vegetable, herbs, or even flowers! Add an unlimited number of plants that you can then add to and track in your garden.
* Keep notes on your gardens, email garden details, log actual harvest date, and update your garden through the season.
* Handy reference tools useful for any gardener:
- Sunset/Sunrise calculator by your location and day.
- Lunar calendar for lunar cycle gardeners
- Garden Zone map with first and last frost dates for your USDA planting zone.
- Visual pest database with common pests and a focus on organic solutions to help tackle intruders in the field.
What's New in Version 5.1
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE CRITICAL GARDENS, YOU SHOULD BACK THEM UP BEFORE UPDATING THIS APP! To backup your gardens, use Dropbox or iTunes.
- support for Dropbox API v2
- bug fixes
It used to be 5 stars
This used to be my go to app for my vegetable garden, but they changed something with an update since last year. It's great to plan your garden, but it used to tell you how many days you had left until it was time to harvest. This was a huge help to beginner gardeners like myself. Since they took that away, I took away 2 stars.
Update- found where they have moved the the days until harvest. While it's not as easy as before it is now back to being my go to app and I've added the stars back.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Portable Databases
- © 2010 Portable Databases
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.