By Portable Databases
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Garden Tracker lets you size and plan your garden plots, plant your vegetables in up to 50x50 squares, and then track your garden’s progress, including days to harvest, days since watered, and days since last fertilized. All this info is conveniently referenced in a grid you design.
Garden Tracker was featured in the April 2013 issue of Wired magazine!
Also included in the Best Gardening Apps of a major national newspaper!
Read the recent glowing review by the NY Times!
See this video review on a national news site!
Now if you have a Dropbox account, you can upload and download your gardens to other devices or your Mac!
Garden Tracker supports up to 50x50 squares in a garden. Use two fingers to pan around the garden.
If you have any issues with this app please fill out the form on our website and we will get back to you ASAP.
There are plenty of features in this app, such as:
* Create a garden: Choose the number of rows and columns in your garden. The dimensions are up to you. Create and track as many gardens as you want!
* Fill in your garden grid by choosing from the available, pre-loaded vegetables.
* Track vital garden statistics including days to harvest, days since watered and days since fertilized. Logging watering and fertilizing dates is quick and easy.
* Take photos of your gardens so you can see how they change over time
* Garden Tracker comes pre-loaded with over 50 common vegetable/herbs and general planting information including spacing, water needs, ideal soil temperature, recommended planting season, and recommended planting depth. Any of this information can be edited.
* Fully customizable to your plants: add your own vegetable, herbs, or even flowers! Add an unlimited number of plants that you can then add to and track in your garden.
* Keep notes on your gardens, email garden details, log actual harvest date, and update your garden through the season.
* Handy reference tools useful for any gardener:
- Sunset/Sunrise calculator by your location and day.
- Lunar calendar for lunar cycle gardeners
- Garden Zone map with first and last frost dates for your USDA planting zone.
- Visual pest database with common pests and a focus on organic solutions to help tackle intruders in the field.
What's New in Version 4.0
Big new features:
* Plant packs!
* Succession planting! via duplicating gardens or by recording plants
* Favorite plants!
* Now an iPhone/iPad app!
- Temp units, Distance units, Per Square units in app setting
- NOTE: if you have been using Per Square Meter and added your own vegetables or changed the existing ones, you may need to re-enter the per square meter data
- Duplicate an existing garden for succession planting the same year
- Plant Packs! create packs of your own plants to share with others or organize your plants!
- access Plants from the Gardens list
- easier to email, duplicate, or delete plants
- better management of user plant photos
- rename user fields
- Days till Germination
- Canadian plant hardiness map (Tap the Info button and change the Region, then tap the Sun button on the toolbar and then the Zone Table or Map)
- allow selecting favorite plants
- delete and re-add plants from preloads
Wonderful app! Easy garden planning. You can add companion plants, tells you the pH requirements, water requirements and it's easy to add a vegetable or flower that is not already in the app.
Great garden app!
Great app! Keeps my fertilizers times organized. Useful that you can separate it by different garden beds and different plants.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 31, 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Portable Databases
- © 2010 Portable Databases
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.