By Hutchinson Software Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grow-Your-Own with Gardenate - the perfect gardening companion with over 90 favourite edible plants and herbs and all-new Wish List feature. The unique planting calendar shows what you can grow at any time – localized to your climate zone. Extensive plant descriptions and growing tips get novices up to speed. Easily add new plant varieties. Record planting dates, harvest dates, notes, and more.
Expert or new gardener, Gardenate will help keep your garden growing.
Get started quickly
• Choose your climate zone. Gardenate has climate-zone specific planting calendars for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the UK, and the USA
• See what is best to grow this month in the calendar
• Put plants into your wish list
• Plant the seed and record the details in My Garden
• Calendar reminders prompt you to harvest your produce
• Enjoy your garden!
Grow what you like best
• Add your preferred varieties to the plant list
• Hide unwanted plants so they don’t show in the calendar
• Watch the calendar adapt to show your chosen planting months
Share your garden
• Share your garden to your other phones and devices and they keep in sync. Let the whole family join in the gardening
• Export your plantings and notes to spreadsheet (CSV) files to use on your desktop
All information is contained in the app and it doesn’t require an internet connection for normal use, except to sync the shared garden with other devices.
iPad users will probably prefer GardenateHD which is designed for the iPad.
What's New in Version 10.2
Improved sort by garden bed to sort on plant name within bed.
Italicise 'hidden' plants in All Plants list to make them easy to find and 'unhide' if you wish to restore them to the calendar.
Fix crash in My Garden with empty garden beds from older versions of app.