Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover (Premium)
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SALE! Get Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover (Premium) for only $0.99 (85% OFF). Limited time offer.
* Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover is an incredibly solid and polished hidden object game. - GameZebo.com
Welcome back to Gardenscapes! Having restored the garden to its beauty and grandeur, it’s high time to have some guests over to show off! Thankfully, the mansion has a spacious hall for everyone to gather. The only problem is that the hall is in quite a dilapidated state: the wallpaper is curling and peeled, the fireplace cold and broken, and heaps of old newspapers lie scattered about. It’s time to roll up the old sleeves once more, and with the heroic assistance of Austin the butler, turn the hall into a masterpiece!
ENJOY THESE AMAZING FEATURES:
- 60 unique items for interior design
- Over 60 various i-Spy levels and more than 3000 hidden objects to find
- 3 different i-Spy modes, plus quests and mini-games
- Imitable Austin as your butler and right-hand man
- Dozens of Game Center achievements
Try more great games by Playrix for Mac:
* (Hit!) GARDENSCAPES - Restore a formerly beautiful garden back to its glory!
* (New!) FARMSCAPES - Help Joe restore his farm!
* 4 ELEMENTS II – Set the fairies free!
* BRICKSHOOTER EGYPT – Unravel the mysteries of ancient hieroglyphs!
* AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS: THE GAME - Travel back to Victorian times and get ready for spectacular adventures!
* ROYAL ENVOY 2 - Construct and upgrade houses to save Middleshire!
* THE RISE OF ATLANTIS - Raise the legendary continent of Atlantis back to the surface!
* ROYAL ENVOY - Save the wonderful land of Islandshire from the merciless forces of nature!
* 4 ELEMENTS - Restore the ancient kingdom to life!
* FISHDOM - Complete Match 3 levels and create the aquarium of your dreams!
* CALL OF ATLANTIS - Collect seven crystals of power to save Atlantis!
* ELEMENTALS: THE MAGIC KEY - Plunge into the world of magic and mystery inhabited by elementals.
* MYSTERY OF MORTLAKE MANSION - Discover the dark secrets that haunt an old mansion!
Our games are also available for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. Look for Playrix apps on the App Store.
WANT MORE PLAYRIX FUN?
Visit us at Playrix.com
Follow us on Twitter.com/Playrix
Find us on Facebook.com/PlayrixGames
Good with a few comments
Very glad you came out with this sequel. It's a pleasure. Love the different music in different rooms. Wonderful artwork. Great choices. Like to see Ausin lying on the couch! LIke the folks' reactions in the hidden objects list. I like to see rooms I haven't seen before or not often as the game goes on - that's a pleasure. Some caveats - when there are 20 similar objects to find it's extremely easy. The objects are not at all hidden actually. One just goes through the motions to get to the next stage. Austin's activities seem less varied than in Gardenscapes. Most importantly, the plants at the end are not houseplants. They are an infestation. Way too big and too many. It wrecks the beautiful combinations the player has picked out. Also the party decorations are dire as well so the player doesn't get to enjoy the attractiveness of your artwork and his/her combinations of it. That's a real shame and disappointment since that's really the point. I also would prefer not having the blue lights flashing around the choices before you select them as it means you can't see what you're picking. But thanks for a very pleasant and sweet game. I like it.
Wonderful Art Work
The art is very good. The little vignettes are ok, but I come to this specifically for the search for objects. Clever format, earning money to remodel the mansion. The eye for detail is spot on. Having 2 modes, timed and casual suits me fine. I like that when you leave, you come back to where you left. There are many scenes to work in and the view point changes with some of them. As I said the attention to detail is very good and if you are looking for this kind of game, I think you will be pleased.
Great 2nd version….
If you love, or just like, the first version, you will really like this one. It's very cute and has some nice new differences. Only suggestion would be if you own the first one and use the same player name then keep the outside the same. Looks odd when Austin goes outside and theres no bridge, etc. in the yard. But the inside is cute, new rooms and new puzzles. When you play the same room, artifacts don't seem to move as much…. the baby dragon is really cute ;)