By Playrix Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
● Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
● Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
● A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
● An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
● Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
● A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Ho ho ho! Here comes a festive new Gardenscapes update!
- Assemble a collection of decorations in mid-December to get a Christmas tree!
- Beat holiday level chains to get gifts!
- Grow decorative trees in a regular event!
A new expansion by the river
- Go fishing with Austin and Robbie.
- Get ready for a picnic: equip the kitchen and dining areas!
- Solve the mystery behind an old manuscript.
- Lead the pup to treats in new Training event levels!
- Watch out for the Grass growing on some levels! Make matches to get rid of it!
It is free but you have to be patient
This is a better Match 3 game than Candy Crush. Candy Crush is relatively pointless and you can be stuck forever. First, Gardenscapes has a storyline. It is frequently an annoying storyline and costs too many stars to advance the story but it gives some purpose to passing levels.
I enjoy decorating the garden (my favorite Match 3 ever was the original Fishdom and decorating my tanks). The gardens of Gardenscape are wide-ranging and interesting but it is unfortunate that you get almost no choices in decorating. E.g., you can choose bench and path colors and sometimes plants but you have no say in most of the major elements. Even when you have choices, it is limited to just a few options.
Re gameplay, the match 3 obstacles are more fun than Candy Crush, imo. If the level is too difficult, keep at it and the game will eventually drop bombs and let you pass.
They also provide many ways to earn boosters and livesnce you get past the early levels. E.g., you can earn 10 free hours by passing levels during the orangery task. Dog training task earns boosters. I don't care for the firecracker change which basically took away my ability to win 1-3 place.
This game is free. I am at level 1300+ after a few months of play. I haven't paid anything but I have 60+ of each type of booster. I use boosters to get thru boring levels and timed levels.
Good game, but...
The graphics are great in this game, and the tasks are doable; the only real problem I have with this game is that it's based on "lives", which take TOO LONG to refill. The worst part is that the games that give you points (that are required in order to be able to complete the tasks), are sometimes TOO difficult to complete within one "round" of lives, and sometimes take DAYS to finally be able to "win" just ONE GAME (1 game = 1 point, tasks require 1 - 3 points EACH, and sometimes have upto 3 rounds of points per task). Also, the games are not "skill" based, but based on the game's "algorithms", which obviously are NOT in your favor (and obviously done to persuade you to use real money to purchase more lives/boosters). It's kind of like Candy Crush meets Farmville. It would be more appealing if you had to earn money by completing tasks, THEN buying the garden's upgrades. I don't know if I'll have the patience to complete the entire garden, before I delete this game, because I most definitely will NOT use REAL money to purchase lives, or boosters.
Hands down, best game ever!
Sooo addictive and challenging and interesting. I love this game!! There are more than a few times where I’m stuck on a level for DAYS! But I enjoy the challenge of the game so I keep at it. I will admit I’ve had a couple moments where I’m thinking “this is b%#!” or I’ve bought coins when there is a $0.99 sale. Overall it’s a great game! It does sometimes take a little thought to get through levels with minimal moves. Again, it just comes with the challenge. It wouldn’t be fun if every level just breezed by.
I do like levels where you can earn double stars but sometimes I feel other levels that are overly challenging should be worth double the stars as well. Also the extra little games within the game are great opportunities to earn lots of coins for when you really need them.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2017
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 262 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- © 2016 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins$0.99
- Purse of Coins$4.99
- Piggy Bank with Coins$9.99
- Sack of Coins$19.99
- Briefcase Full of Coins$39.99
- Sack of Coins$13.99
- Piggy Bank with Coins$0.99
- Purse of Coins$2.99
- Sack of Coins$15.99
- Safe Full of Coins$99.99