Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
● Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
● Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
● A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
● An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
● Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
● A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Gardenscapes update featuring decor collections!
Try out a new garden design!
- Wild West or Tropical Paradise? Redesign garden areas with the new decor catalog!
- Buy decorations using a special currency that you can earn in events!
- Meet a new character: the famous designer Andy Tanner!
Adventures continue in the Garden Before Time!
- Plant tropical flowers, build an overwater bungalow, and make dinosaur statues!
- Enjoy the first animated comic strip! Witness the unexpected appearance of the garden's oldest inhabitant—a centenarian tortoise!
- Get to know a new character! Meet Melinda, the town veterinarian!
- Follow the journey of the archaeologist Sean Parker to Polynesia on the in-game social network.
New in match-3
- Free up space below Generators so they can produce pieces and power-ups!
- New level goal: Compass! To collect them, keep a close eye on their needle!
Ratings and Reviews
Super fun, even after months!
I love it! The game is just as advertised, maybe even better! It's great decorating our gardens, everything matches and it ends up so beautiful! Different areas have clearly different themes, but they still fit the overall garden. The gameplay is really fun, although hard levels are annoying... But now that they properly call them Hard Levels and we get double the reward, I don't mind anymore! The greatest thing about this game is that the events actually HELP you progress the story. Soooo many games have events as a separate thing, or even something you do instead of progressing the story, but Gardenscapes actually found the perfect recipe for events! 😮 I've been playing this since last year, and even if I stop for some time I always come back to Gardenscapes. There's something really magic in decorating everything you can see on the screen! Austin is actually very interesting, I really didn't expect to end up liking him. The other day my mom asked me what the game was about, and I said "we're renovating the garden" and she asked if it was multiplayer... I had to say that no, it isn't, I just forgot Austin isn't real for a second! 😂 The most amazing thing is how I never see the same line being spoken twice by Austin. You would have thought there was a limit to his lines, but I still haven't found it! The other characters are really great and I love the Newsfeed part of the game, it's like a Facebook inside Gardenscapes!
Fun, but annoying at times
Ok, where to start. When I started playing this I really didn't know what to expect. The levels started fun/easy, then the challenge began. Some of the levels took me a day or two to beat, but with any game that is to be expect. I do love playing the fireworks challenge and building the flower. I just wish, like others have stated, when you reach the unlimited lives stage, for 2, 4, or 6 hours, the time would be on our time not the clocks. So I will give you a heads up on that. Don't start playing for unlimited lives unless you have the "time" to play your time. It does sound confusing, but it is what it is. I absolutely love the graphics on this game. Building different gardens with plants, water features, stone pavers, etc makes it seem like you accomplish something. I also like the fact the ads, your choice to watch, gives you extra stars. However, I have run into a problem with that. I can watch the ads, but I can't close it to get my "credits". Hopefully the tech people will get that fixed soon. Anyway, if you enjoy building things (in this case gardens) you should enjoy this game. If I had one gripe, it would be I can't get enough bombs to blow things up. The more bombs I have the happier I am. And no I'm not crazy. When you start playing you will see what I'm talking about yourself. Happy gardening!!!
Fun, challenging, interactive & addictive
I started playing Garden Escapes a few months ago! There are many challenging levels along the way. Once you learn the various tricks and techniques of using the boosters and how to combine them to get more Banff for your buck, then the levels are a bit easier to best. I've between stuck on some levels for days on end, which seem impossible to beat. Those particular difficult levels, I find that without using extra boosters they would be nearly impossible to beat. The amount of moves in any given level are few, and so is best to use each move wisely and not waste moves unnecessarily. I have purchased extra coins on occasion in order to help me "continue" a game for 900 coins. It's only because the average coins earned per game seems to fall in the 55-65 coin range. So... It takes a long time to earn enough coins to help make progress in the game. My one huge criticism about the game is that when you make a move on your very last turn, it will not allow you to make moves (I.e., blow up bombs, etc...) like you can when you are playing with other turns in the game- that you can make extra moves before all the blocks settle into place. That is a big annoyance that you cannot do that on the very last move- it could make a difference of winning that level. So 4.5 stars! BTW, Home Escapes, by Playrix is just as fun, and maybe even a slightly better game!
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 299.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Purse of Coins $4.99
- Garden Kit $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.