Garfield Chef: Match 3 Puzzle ~ Food Jewels and Gems! Have Fun Cooking With Friends!
By Web Prancer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Let's Celebrate Garfield's Birthday! Limited Time FREE In-game Currency Bonus! **
Embark on an adventure with Garfield and pals in this mouth-watering match-3 puzzle game! Match three or more ingredients and arrange them into lines to make your dishes more delectable!
Join Jon, Garfield, and the rest of the gang as they travel around the world to learn delicious recipes and cook like master chefs! Along the way, you’ll encounter obstacles like rats, frozen ingredients, and the nasty alien food invaders who will try to impede your progress...but awesome power-ups and tools will help you prevail and get you to the top of the culinary world!
Play with all your favorite characters, including Odie, Pooky, Arlene, Nermal, and Squeak! Whether you’re making a fresh new marmalade, or Garfield’s favorite lasagna, you’ll need to bring your A-game to cook up a storm and help make everyone’s foodie dreams come true!
- Colorful ingredients that are tasty to look at!
- Challenging and fun-filled match-three mechanics
- Awesome visual effects
- Featuring all your favorite Garfield characters!
- Hilarious dialogue and quest lines!
- Tons of power-ups and super ingredients to help you!
- Unlockable costumes, including Chef, Cowboy, Clown, and more!
- Unique character skills for each costume
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience. **
What's New in Version 2.8.0
- Christmas World Event:
- 25 new Christmas levels, one revealed per day (1/12/2015 ~ 25/12/2015)
- Get a present every Christmas level you complete (25 available)
- Get a big present for completing all Christmas levels
- New Christmas theme
It keeps making me accidentally use my gold coins. The game is sufficiently challenging and having to work for the cards by getting 3 stars keeps me going back until I perfect the round. Only issue is that it does not ask for confirmation to use gold coins to add moves after it's used up. So I lost quite a bit of GCs, which was purchased using real money when I thought I could still swipe but hit the button instead. :(
It's fun for a few levels but it gets way too difficult way too fast. I don't mean difficult as in challenging, because these match 3 games are not games of skill, but merely of luck. I mean difficult as in pointlessly frustrating. I play these kinds of games for a few minutes of mindless entertainment, not to be just as annoyed by them as by real life. I understand the occasional nearly impossible level to get impatient people to pay real money to advance, but when every level is like that, there's no point in continuing to play, because it's simply not fun.
I Think it's Great
I have thoroughly enjoying playing this game. Most of the level so far have not been overly challenging, although in order to get three stars I've had to play a couple more than once.
I like being able to play as Garfield or Odie or one of the other characters.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 04, 2015
- Version: 2.8.0
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Cosmos Epoch Investments Limited
- © Webprancer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gold$0.99
- 60 Gold$2.99
- 110 Gold$4.99
- 240 Gold$9.99
- 520 Gold$19.99
- 3 Permanent Heart Limit$0.99
- Beginner's Package$0.99
- 27500 Silver$4.99
- 5000 Silver$0.99
- 15000 Silver$2.99