By GAriGrid LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* GAriGrid® Crosswords is a 14x14 crosswords game.
* Puzzles are generated based upon the public domain dictionary WordNet.
* You may alternate at any time between these Instructions and the game by pressing "Return" when you are in these Instructions and by pressing "Help", then "Instruction" when you are playing crosswords.
* When you select GAriGrid® Crosswords from the Games Index list, the computer selects a crosswords game, or your previous game appears.
* You may play that game or press "New Game" for the computer to select a new crosswords game.
* When you press "New Game", follow the screen prompt to "Save" or "Don't Save" the current game or to "Return" to that game.
* Press any square, which becomes yellow, to enter a letter in that square. The other squares for that word become blue. If that square is in both an "across" word and a "down" word, press again to alternate between across and down.
* A clue for that word will appear on screen identified with a number followed by "a" for across or "d" for down and the number of letters in that word in parenthesis. Press left or right arrow for next word clue. The yellow square will move to that word.
* Press "Clues" for expanded clue, if available, and for adjacent clues.
* Press a letter on the keyboard to enter that letter in the yellow square.
* Press the arrow on the keyboard to move the yellow square back or up one square.
* If you wish to save a game, press "Load" and follow the screen prompt to select one of five available slots. Press "Save" to label that slot with a name you type. The date and time are automatically entered. Press "Save" again to enter your game name and date in that slot. If you save a game but you do not select a name for that slot, it will appear on the list as game 0, 1, 2, 3 or game 4.
* You may replace a saved game with a new game and new name in any of the five slots.Follow the screen prompt.
* If you wish to recall a game you have saved, press "Load" and follow screen prompt to select your game from the list, then press "Load" for that game to appear.
* Press the circCrossWords.jpgled "X" on the keyboard to view the entire puzzle.
* Press "Help" to access five levels of assistance.
What's New in Version 1.1
Misc bug fixes
Hard but I recommend it!
Very hard Crossword Puzzles asking questions you've never even heard of like what comes after a petabite! (A petabyte is what comes after a terabyte) I do recommend it if you like long and hard crossword puzzles. It sure did entertain my Mom who said we could just stump people to think were smarter. :) Great interface that any tech buff like me will like.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 06, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GAriGrid LLC
- © Copyright 2009 GAriGrid LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.